Chapter 23

It’s almost like saying that it hasn’t escaped.

Just when the court was amused, he couldn't help but to knock down his little partner who hadn't been touched for several days. A communication request interrupted their progress.

"Sorry." Feng Ting's voice was dumb, put the hazy-eyed young man back on the sofa, and then he got upset and walked aside to connect to Elio's video communication request...Oh no, turn off the video and change to Audio: "What's the matter?"

This excessively low voice terrified Elio with a shock, thinking he had dialed the wrong number.

"Will?"

"it's me."

After confirming, Elio was relieved, and at the same time, he didn't think about it at all.

"That's it." Elio replied: "The coordinates you gave, my people have feedback."

The royal court, while sorting the neckline, said, "How is it?"

Elio whispered: "It's a mineral vein." He frowned fiercely in his study: "But my people found that there are more than one watcher."

"Ok?"

"In addition to the old man of Russell, there are other royal people."

"Royal family?" Feng Ting was puzzled.

Which princess is it?

Anyway, the only male among the members of the royal family is himself.

The rest are posing.

"Yes." Elio rubbed his eyebrows and decided: "I won't follow this mine again, it's too risky."

"Isn't it a pity?" Feng Ting said calmly, how could his little partner and baby be protected if Elio didn't fight for the veins.

"Will, it's too dangerous to have a relationship with the royal family, don't you understand?" Elio only had no direct mention of the king's name. He thought Will was a clear man.

Feng Tingzheng: "Count Elio, this has nothing to do with the king, he does not care about this vein, you really don't have to pay attention to other people's competition."

Elio: "..."

Do you **** know what information you expose in this passage?

Elio: I knew your identity was definitely not easy!

I just didn't expect it to be involved.

In this way, Will himself is a troublesome person.

"Really?" The young earl wondered for a moment.

"Really." Feng Ting said: "As long as you don't provoke him."

The monarch can be said to have no impression of the Elio family and also forgot about a great aunt like Princess Coyne.

According to the degree of fear of death of the Elio family, it is impossible to provoke the tyrannical king.

"You know, I gave you my partner and children."

"...Justified." Elio was very clear about how much Will valued his partner and children, and was not convinced without principle: "Then I started to write an application."

In fact, there should be no danger...

"Well." Feng Ting breathed a sigh of relief.

Although fear of death is a good quality.

"Elio." He urged the last sentence: "Don't let your people frighten the snake."

"I know." Elio sneered unpleasantly.