Extra 10 : His Majesty Quiqui X

Start from the beginning

That would be embarrassing. At most, it is an instinctive reaction. It does not mean that he likes men. Maybe he just likes to drill in places where there are many people. Isn’t this human instinct?

Wen Qiuxing said: "Even if it's true, it doesn't mean that I'm chasing you. Are you less pretentious and affectionate? Lao Tzu is a straight man and doesn't like being with men."

"So what was it last night?" Feng Ting sneered: "I haven't forgotten how you bothered me."

"Fuck." Wen Qiuxing blushed and was angry: "Suddenly saying this, is it interesting? That's a man's instinct."

"Then you can go on instinct." Feng Ting said.

"Impossible." Wen Qiu waked his arms and felt embarrassed: "We are friends, I don't want to go to bed with you, it's too awkward, we divorced."

There was no sound over there.

After a long time, the man who exudes coldness, Shen Sheng said: "Marriage is not a play."

Wen Qiuxing could not refute, yes, even ordinary marriage is not a child's play, not to mention that the man who marries him is the king of a country, and how many people in the universe are staring.

"Why am I so stupid?" Wen Qiu woke up and thought, grabbing his hair and scolding, feeling very bored.

"Really." The king immediately echoed.

Wen Qiu awakened his teeth and stared. He said that he was stupid. It was one thing. Others said he was stupid. It was the same thing: "Are you qualified to say me? You are not self-confident and think I am rare."

Fuck.

"That can't cancel out your stupid fact." The king said coolly.

He was not particularly angry.

Because he can't be angry.

"Why not?" Wen Qiuxing proposed, "We secretly divorce and do not announce to the outside world, and wait a year or two before we announce the news."

The main reason is that he doesn’t want to fulfill the couple’s obligations twice a week, too much mom influences sexual orientation.

"The king has no secrets."

"Nara chicken. Papa, I won't go to bed with you in the future." Wen Qiuxing gritted his teeth, turned his face to the other side, and outside the window was a beautiful sea of ​​stars.

"This is a private area, mine." Feng Ting hummed.

Divorced, you can no longer enjoy these benefits.

Wen Qiu wakes up and immediately closes his eyes and sits in a chair angrily, said: "Then you send me back to the earth, I don't want anything, no matter what you do to the earth."

"The aggression doesn't matter."

"Yes."

At this point, the atmosphere is not good to the naked eye.

One is because he was so angry that he was really annoyed. After all, it was not a big deal to roll a sheet, and there was no need to rise to such a cruel thing as StarCraft.

One is because the happy and happy marriage life was suddenly broken, and in the end the other party didn't like him at all.

Then everything before it is false.

"Where are you going now?" Wen Qiuxing tried to break the silence.

It's a pity that the man next door didn't answer him, just don't want to exude cold air like money, and the whole body was filled with the ‘I am unhappy’ breath.