But always arrogant and cold, he chose to take his eyes off and put all his attention back to work.

"Fuck." After a few minutes, Wen Qiuxing was stunned again, and even almost fell off the chair: "Drunk drunk."

The law of paying taxes for singles makes him want to go back to earth!

"What's wrong?" A low voice came from around me.

Wen Qiuxing: "Ah..." He came out of shock and looked directly at the state administrator who drafted this law: "Single to pay taxes?"

What is this anti-human law.

"Is there a problem?" The king looked up.

"Of course there is a problem." Wen Qiuxing adjusted his sitting posture: "I am already twenty-two years old this year. If it is implemented according to the law, wouldn't it be that an immigrant would have to pay?"

"Let's say it again." Waiting for the other party to answer, Wen Qiuxing said again: "The price here should be quite high, right?"

But he is penniless and lagging behind in knowledge, and he is a bottom-line people who can't afford taxes.

"You don't have to pay taxes when you get married." The king felt the young man's intention to urge marriage, and he was happy for a while, and then said the idea that had been decided: "When your surgery is done, I will let someone modify the marriage status."

Wen Qiuxing was shocked!

What a lovely good friend this is!

Just because he couldn't pay taxes in a sentence, he just waited: "What you said to modify the marriage status is with you..."

"Otherwise?" The king looked at him: "Who else do you want to talk to?"

Wen Qiuxing thought about it too. He is unfamiliar here, hey, he can’t take it for granted: “Are you really not thinking about it?”

Seriously, he thinks they are a bit basic.

Facing Wen Qiuxing's problem, the king just glanced at him, and then calmly continued to deal with government affairs.

Soon after, Lu Li knocked on the door and personally brought in an afternoon tea.

Wasn’t Wen Qiuxing just hungry? He was so happy to see this afternoon tea: "Thank you, it’s so sweet. But how come there is only one?"

And only delivered to him.

"You don't have to be polite." Lu Liyang smiled with a gentleman's smile: "This is what your majesty told me to send you." So of course there is only one copy.

Before that, His Majesty was very impatient with eating, and naturally would not eat afternoon tea.

"Is that right?" Wen Qiuxing turned back to look at the court, the man was concentrating on his work, and he looked charming. The most important thing was that his boyfriend was really strong.

If I were a girl, I would fall in love with him, Wen Qiuxing thought with emotion.

Two days later, a group of scientists hand-picked by His Majesty the King, and more than twenty fighters with outstanding abilities, embarked on a journey to collect data on Earth.

By testing the data, scientists can work out a development plan that is most suitable for the planet.

These plans will be carried out in secret and will not be noticed by the people of the earth.

Unless people on earth one day develop science and technology to the stage where they can freely explore the universe, then they will be able to learn the diversity of civilizations of the universe naturally.

[BL]Ban All Singlesजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें