Prologue

I lay blinking up into the starry night sky.

No noise gets through the heavy haze that surrounds me. I feel free, light, peaceful. The twinkling stars mesmerizing, taking me away from the harsh pounding at the base of my skull. With that thought, awareness of the pain exploded within my body. A ocean of sound invades my head causing me to skwint to lessen the pain.

With the noise came the lights. Bright, unforgiving light. Wanting to shield my eyes from the agony I attempt to move my arm to cover my eye's. When nothing happens, I start to panic.
Oh god oh god oh god

Realty finally sets in. A piercing siren fills the air and I am suddenly surrounded by paramedics all shouting instructions to each other and the crowd of gathered drivers that have gone unnoticed in my haze.

Light is shone into my eyes and the feeling of being suspended is strong. I realize I am being lifted into an ambulance.

Fear. Thick and heavy lodged itself as a ball in my throat. Silent tears stream down my face as I felt myself slowly losing consciousness.

With weak and unsteady arms, I managed to move my hands to cover the slight bump of my tummy. Before I completely lost consciousness I prayed one single prayer.

Please God let my baby be okay.

Plzzz like or comment on this.

I would love to gear what you think.

OREOS <3 xx