"Stiles, the last thing I need right now is a job performance review from my own son." Dad says annoyed. "I know. Okay but that's just it, dad." Stiles says grabbing a chess board.

"The reason that you're losing the game is 'cause you've never been able to see the whole board. I need to show you the whole board." Stiles says and me and Cora exchange weird looks as Stiles sets up the chess board.

"Scott and Derek are werewolves?" Dad asks turning to me and I just nod. "Yes." Stiles says.

"And Kate Argent was a werewolf?" Dad asks unconvinced. "Hunter. That's... Purple's Hunter." Stiles says. "Along with Allison and her father." Cora adds. "Basically any Argent." I add for my dad.

"And my friend Deaton, the veterinarian, is a Kanima?" Dad asks totally not believing any of it. "No,no, no, no. He's a Druid, okay? Well we think." Stiles says pointing at Cora.

"So who's the Kanima?" Dad asks. "Jackson." Stiles says. "No, Jackson's a werewolf." Dad says. "Jackson was a Kanima first, and then Peter and Derek killed him and he came back to life as a werewolf. Now he's in London." Stiles says and I nod. "True, we actually saw it happen." I say to my father who was growing more and more impatient.

"Who's the Darack?" Dad asks and I laugh slightly at his pronouncing. "It's Darach." Stiles says. "We don't know yet." Cora adds and me and Stiles both nod. "But he was killed by werewolves?" Dad asks and I could tell by his face he wouldn't believe. "Slashed up and left for dead." Stiles says nodding. "We think." Cora adds and Stiles nods.

"This isn't gonna work." I whisper to Cora. "He doesn't believe." I say to her and she nods. "I know. I can smell it off of him." She says as dad sits back in his seat sighing.

"Why was Jackson the Kanima?" Dad asks Stiles. "Sometimes the shape you take reflects the person you are." Stiles says. "And what shape would an increasingly confused and angrier-by-the-second father take?" Dad asks and I mentally groan. "That would be more of an expression, like the one you're currently wearing." Stiles says. "Yeah." Dad says standing up.

"Dad, we can prove it okay? She's one of them. A werewolf." Stiles says pointing at Cora. "Stiles! That's enough." Dad says and heads for the bathroom door.

"Dad, can you please just hold on?" Stiles asks and dad turns around to face us. "You ready?" Stiles asks Cora and she nods and stands up. "Dad, just watch this, okay?" Stiles says as Cora falls to the floor.

"Cora!" I say rushing to her side and looking to the gash on her head. "Call an ambulance." I say to dad and he does exactly that.

The ambulance take Cora. "I'm going with her, get the Jeep, call Derek and meet me there." I say to Stiles and he nods.

I get to the hospital and follow the doctors to her room which Stiles and Dad come to check up on Cora, before leaving.

Stiles-it's philosophers like teachers. Tara was a teacher. There's one more teacher who needs to be taken.

"Oh my god." Derek says rushing into the room. I sigh and step away from the bed. "She just collapsed. Stiles told me she got in a fight, I'm thinking it may be a really bad concussion." I say to Derek and he nods before sitting down beside Cora and holding her hand.

"Derek." I say and he looks up at me. "I know you don't wanna hear it, but Jennifer. I think she's dodgy, she's on the run from someone or something and I just wanted you to know." I say and turn to head out the door.

"Will you stay?" Derek asks and I shake my head no. "She needs you Derek, not me." I say and smile at him sympathetically before leaving and heading home.

Except someone was stood in the road. I swerve out of the way and get out of the car.

"Hey! Standing in the middle of the road isn't a smart idea!" I shout and get closer to realise it's Jennifer. "What the hell are you doing?" I shout and suddenly her face turns really ugly and she comes at me and bashes something to my head.

****
My eyes slowly open and I'm looking around as she ties me to something, I was underground. "I've got things to do, I'll be back for you." She says.

"Your the Darach." I say and she nods. "I am and you are ruining mine and Derek's relationship." She says and I shrug. "Can't help that." I say and she glares at me. "You never know when to shut up, do you?" She asks and I scoff. "It's a talent." I say proudly before she knocks me out.

****
"Nia, oh my god!" Dad says and My eyes widen. "Oh my god, dad you're bleeding." I say and he nods. "I know, I'm okay. How are you? You're bleeding." He says and I wince. "I know, my head is killing." I say and he sighs.

"We need to get out." I say and he agrees with me.

"Derek!" I scream continuously until my throat starts to burn. "Nia, calm down." He says and I sigh.

"You believe right?" I ask him and he nods. "Yeah I saw Scott and her." He says and I take a breath of relief.

"How long have you known?" Dad asks and I shrug. "A few weeks after I got back from town. Derek was the one to tell me." I say and he nods. "Am I the last person to know?" He asks and I nod. "Basically yeah." I say and he groans.

"We're gonna die." I say and dad sighs. "Both of us can't die." Dad says as my eyes close from my splitting headache. "Nia open your eyes!" He shouts and my eyes open suddenly. "He needs one of us to get out of here and your best bet is by staying awake." Dad shouts and I groan. "Fine, but stop shouting." I say as my eyes become heavy.