03. Working.

03. Working.

Skyler's Pov.

I didn't know how much time passed during his urgently stare at me. All I knew was that I felt slightly uncomfortable as he kept eyeing me up and down not saying a word. Did he always gawped at people he just met like that?

After I couldn't take his stare any longer I cleared my throat and asked quietly "Wanna sit down and discuss what we're going to do?"

Eminem mildly nodded and copied my actions to walk towards the large table and sit down. He seemed to be quite stiffen and tensed for which reason I was wondering why since I was the one sitting next to a fucking legend that was incredible hot as well.

The staring continued but this time I also stared at him. To be exact I stared at his masculine features and his stunning eyes which reminded me of a song I once wrote for the Pretty Little Liars series.

Your eyes are like a blue sky, blue sky, blue. You're floating in the fountain, in the fountain of youth. I bet you have an ocean, secret little potion. {On the side}

When I finally turned my stare away from him I broke the silence once again "So, what was your plan?"

He simply shrugged "I heard you're an amazing songwriter so I though we're just goin' to write some shit together, ya know?"

"A'ight" I replied "That's fine by me."

After another awkward silence in which he started to check me out once more we finally began to discuss the main concept, where this song and especially in which direction the final topic should be going.

As we talked about the opportunities for how the song could sound I wanted to know something that streamed through my head ever since Steve told me Eminem wanted to work with me "Why did you wanted to work with me?"

His beautiful eyes traveled my face up and down while he answered confident "'Cuz I think you're really talented and as far as I heard and saw till now you don't seem to be one of these standard hoes that do whatever their management want them to and always try to be as sexy as possible even though they're not."

I was kinda shocked since Eminem just told me that he thought I was talented and not one of the ordinary bimbos who can be found nearly everywhere near Hollywood.

I felt my cheeks heating up a bit and muttered a small 'thank you' under my breath.

No one ever got me blushing since I was a teen.

But one thing was bothering me of what he said owing to the fact that I also always was considered to be sexy and have sexy live performances and dresses.

I didn't knew why but I felt a little ashamed now and hoped he just didn't saw it this way.

We kept chattering about the details of how our cooperation will be going when I noticed that he was much more relaxed now and surprisingly started to warm up to me.

He really was an easy person to talk to and since he was really funny too it took me a while to actually note that we weren't talking about writing together any longer.

Even though our conversation was mainly small talk now he still barely showed emotions and it was quite hard for me to figure him out despite that I was normally pretty good at seeing people trough.

My head went crazy for the reason that on one hand he was such an important person who reached more than anybody could ever dream of but on the other hand he was so real and seemed to be so normal and philosophical. His profundity scared and amazed me at the same time and it was literally fascinating me how he expressed himself. Em was always talking in his 'slang' but still managed it to sound so thoughtful and deep.

I repeatedly noticed he was really closed up but if you looked closely you saw that he was definitely opening up more and more even if he didn't seemed to want or realize that.

The conversation we were in started to get more private and I was still waiting for the point he would stop but he didn't what made me wonder considering the fact that my limit of telling private things was nearly reached since I wasn't a fan of telling random people I just met what was going on in my life. Even if the 'stranger' was Eminem.

Our conversation got interrupted by Steve who walked as polite as he was in without knocking and gave us a crooked grin "How's it going?"

"Who's that loser?" Eminem asked me quietly for which reason I giggled and told him that this was my manager Steve.

Nearly everybody who first met Steve thought of him like that since Steve had a pretty small silhouette and a really childish face for a guy in his mid-thirty's that made him look like a giant coward.

But I believed that it kinda suited him since he had a quite feminine character and look.

Nevertheless I felt bad for him that this was the first impression the people had of him for the reason that he was such a sweetheart and his boyfriend and him looked absolutely adorable together.

"Oh." was the only thing he replied.

"It's going well." I finally answered Steve and smiled at him.

Steve's grin went wider when he told us he didn't wanted to disturb us any longer and left with that. Well, that was a strange visit even for Steve.

I saw Em frowning a bit after Steve left and giggled again for which reason his head rapidly turned in my direction and he stared at me frowning even more "What's up?"

"Nothing." I shook my head smirking.

His eyes were locked into mine as he suddenly changed the subject out of the nowhere "Who do you think I am?"

I faltered for second. The question didn't sounded like I pissed him of with what I did or how I treated him. It sounded more like a serious question whose answer he really wanted to know.

Where did this came from? Why would he ask me something like that? And even more important: What should I answer?

Since I didn't answered he reworded his question having the same serious expression as always on his face "I mean what kind of guy you think I am?"

◈◈◈

A/N: Hopefully you guys liked it and it didn't sucked.

The picture is one of my favourites of him and like I already wrote the song she was thinking of is also on the side.

Thanks to everyone that reads and votes!

skylermathers