When the Uchiha walked in from the kitchen, he rushed over to the latter's side after seeing his struggle in case he was needed as a support beam. The blonde was so ready for his center of gravity to go back to normal; he was tired of feeling clumsy and missed his normal gait in spite of his pride not wanting to admit that walking anywhere felt akin to a penguin considering the weight and shape of his belly.

"I'm fine." He grumbled.

An unreadable cast flickered across the paler's face for a split second.

Naruto noticed the expression right away expecting a snide remark from the older man.

"What?" His voice came out more strained than he'd intended due to the uncomfortable pressure lodged in his hips and just in general.

"You're bump looks a little different. Like it dropped some." Sasuke motioned looking over the stretched girth.

Naruto gave him a weary gaze before smoothing his hands down over his full, rotund belly, cradling it in his hands when they reached the bottom and noticing for the first time that it did feel a little lower than it had before. "Your very observant, Teme." He chided dismissing the obscured way he looked at him.

"Well, just don't go having them here or something." He half heartedly joked, trying to hide his nerves. He wasn't prepared mentally or emotionally to deal with any of that. It always made him nervous when Deidara was towards the end of his pregnancies, fearful that something would happen, that he would be stuck alone with him when he went into labor.

Ascertaining the Uchiha's worry, Naruto let out a laugh which took the latter aback. Seeing through his bold mask. "Don't worry, it doesn't work like that. The doctors said that a person usually starts dropping weeks before going into labor."

Sasuke glared which just made Naruto laugh more. "Hn. Who said that I was worried." Dismayed that he was a little more readable in the moment than he liked.

"It was written all over your face." Rolling his eyes dramatically whilst making his way into the kitchen for cookies and milk.

"Whatever, Dobe." He said following him.

"Uh-huh, okay ." The blonde passively muttered, trying to call his fake husband again while munching on a cookie.

Sasuke got two drinking glasses down and took the milk from the fridge, pouring them some to drink. "I'll drive you home when you're done eating."

"No need. It's just four houses up the street." He rolled his eyes as he kept his phone to his ear. "No need to be dramatic." Huffing when he received the brunette's voice mail instead.

"Are you sure?"

"It's not like I'm walking a marathon." He mocked, giving him an eye roll again. "Besides a little exercise won't hurt."

Sasuke knew better than to argue with him, "All right." So they continued in small conversation until the cookies were gone. In other words devoured by a certain pregnant man eating for three.

"You really don't need to walk me home." Naruto puffed out his cheeks in an air of irritation as he tried protesting Neji's strict enforcement.

"Hn. And deal with the wrath of your dear husband?!" Sasuke scoffed holding the door open for said man.

Naruto flinched at the comment, then gave a sigh silently thanking the latter for the shivery. "He has his reasons," he said trailing off knowing that the brunette hasn't slept soundly since he had told him about his encountering suspicions.

Though the raven thought the response oddly with not receiving much of a fight from him, he decided to say nothing, but watch him miserably shift from one foot to the other in hopes to remedy the weight while shuffling down the walkway as effectively as he could without any help to hold him up. He stopped not having gotten very far to try and align his gait so he could hopefully be able to walk more comfortably.