chapter 3 : Two years later

Start from the beginning

A meow remined the two there was a cat here.Hibiki knelt and scratched it's head groaning.

Hibiki : are you hungry ?

Y/n : I'll give him something to eat later,you need to go to class now.

Hibiki : ah!,i Completely forgot!

She truned to Y/n

Hibiki : Y/n Please,you have to give me ride.

Y/n : all right,clam down

Throwing some bread crumbs to the ground from Y/n sandwich,the cat had something to eat.

then Y/n rides Machine Diender in disguise mode with Hibiki in tow
Then they arrived at Lydian Private Music Academy

(Lydian Private Music Academy)

Teacher : So Tachibana san,bother to tell the calss why you were almost an hour late on the first day of school?

Hibiki : Umm...you see....T....while i was on my way here....i Saw a little cat climb a tree and it got stuck there....so i have climbed there to help it and....

Teacher : and....?

Hibiki :......i was trapped there too.but Y/n was able to help me and the cat down.

Teacher : I see...that's good and very good for you....

The teacher started and had a small smile on Hibiki's face as She hoped to get out of bad situation.

Teacher : but....that still doesy change the fact YOU'RE NEVER LATE ONE HOUR AFTER!

The teacher shouted towards the end and echoed through her ears.

Hibiki : Gomen'nasai!

Hibiki immediately bowed his head hoping there would be a hint of mercy.

(Outside Hibiki class)

Y/n : so lucky.......so lucky it wasn't me who got scolded (imitating Kusaka's smile)

so lucky it wasn't me who got scolded (imitating Kusaka's smile)

(Back to Hibiki)

Hibiki bowed down immediately in hopes of a speak of mercy afterwards

Teacher : just go and take your seat Tachibana, before you make something stupid.

Hibiki obeyed and Made her way to the seat next to Miku.the teacher then truned to Y/n

Teacher : sorry that you had to go through that because of my student I'll be sure to keep her in check.

Y/n : it's fine,I've got some time to anyway,so i decided to give her a lift here.

Teacher : thank you for that.

Y/n : please no need for that,I'm fine with it.anyways,I'II be taking my leave now.*bows*

Teacher : please take care