13

We got a plan and invited some people.. Toby went to go get cake and alcohol

Me ans swagger were putting up decorations mason passed out on the couch while blowing up balloons.

"Ok guys people will start arriving around 5 so we have enough time to get shit done" Fitz says. "Mason wake up ya dog we have 3 hours!" Fitz yells.

Mason groans while getting up.

The door opens and Toby has the cake along with a bag of alcohol.

She sets it down. "Thanks for the help." She says sarcastically.

*

We get everything finished and Toby went back to her car and came back with a bag. "The hell is that?" Swagger asks. "I may have gotten carried away and bought y/n a outfit.." She says.

"Ok i got them these cute heels, me and them are going to be wearing these matching black tops and i got them these jean shorts which are amazing, im going to tell them im taking them some where fun" she says. "Toby.. This is why we dont allow you to go shopping" Fitz says.

"Your just jealous because we will be the hottest at the party." Toby says. She walks to y/ns room.

                  Tobys pov

I open y/ns door and see them watching friends god they love that show. "Oi get up, you, me we are having a girls/enbys night out" i say.

"Where are we going?" They ask. "Its a surprise" i say throwing the bag at them.

They do their makeup while i did their hair it was a learning experience for the both of us, they learned they cant do makeup with one hand i learned that dutch braids are hard to do.

We eventually get our shit together and end up looking like boss bitches, they did my makeup and helped with my heels since it was a bit hard to get them on.

I hear people and Fitz text me saying they lit the candles and are ready for y/n.

"Alright lets go" i say. I drag them downstairs and everyone pops out and says "SURPRISE!"

"Happy birthday, baby" Ezra says kissing y/ns hands. Everyone sings happy birthday and we cut the cake.

Everyone had their cake everyone was having a good time. Ezra was talking to this one girl and it was obvious she was flirting with him I could tell y/n was getting a bit jealous.

"You see it too?" I ask them. "Yeah i hate being that type of partner, i can trust him right?" They ask. "Of course! He wouldn't do anything." I say.

"Fucking dog" Mason says.. "Mason its fine i know he wont cheat on me" y/n says. "Well if he does anything just know big Mase-o is here, ill fuck that cunt up" He says lighting a cigarette.

Everyone was having a great time nothing was going wrong Mason and y/n were fucking around and dancing, im glad y/n forgave him from yesterday..

Y/n comes up to me. "Is it bad to like someone while in a relationship?" They ask. "No unless you try to get with that person, why?" I ask. "Just wondering" they say. "Who do you like?" I ask. "Mason.." They whisper. "Aw so cute- i mean dont do anything but still cute" i say.

*
Everyone continues having a great time and Mason was kind of flirting with y/n he was a bit drunk though.

"Do you know where Ezra is?" Y/n asks. "I saw him talking with a blonde chick earlier" Swagger says. "Come, lets go find him" i say grabbing y/ns hand.

Me, y/n, Swagger and Mason all go looking for Ezra. "Oi hes over here- oh no.." Swagger says.. We all look over and see Ezra playing tonsil tennis with that blonde girl.

"Oi what the fuck!" Mason says. He pushes through people till he got to Ezra. He pulled him off of her. "You think we wouldnt have found out you fucking piece of shit!" He yells.

"Mason stop it!" Y/n yells. "He fucking hurt you what do you mean?" He says.

"Its fine Mason.." Y/n says. "Yeah Mason its fine" Ezra says. "Hey you shut the fuck up you aren innocent in this shit, im just saving you from getting your ass handed to you" y/n says.

"Like he could do anything" ezra says.

"Mason hold my drink" y/n says. Mason does so. Y/n sighs and punches Ezra straight in the mouth.

Everyone around us goes 'ooh'. "Get it bitch!" Someone yells. Y/n takes their drink back and pours it over Ezra.

Y/n storms off and Mason follows them..

"Is it bad i kinda knew this would happen? I always had a bad feeling about him." Fitz says.

I run over to y/ns room and open the door to see y/n being comforted by Mason i close and lock the door. "Sh sh its going to be alright he was a shit boy anyways i mean who names their kid ezra huge red flag right there sounds like someone from the bible" Mason says. Y/n laughs and sniffles.

I lay on their bed and watch them. Man they would be a cute couple.. He cares about them a lot i could tell.. Definitely a lot more than Ezra ever did. I was pretty exhausted so i close my eyes for a bit.

"You know i care about you right?" Mason asks i open my eyes a bit so it still looks like im sleeping. "Yeah i care about you too Mase, you are one of the coolest guys i know" y/n says. "I love you.." He whispers. "Wait really?" Y/n says. "I always have.." He says. "I love you too Mason" they say.

Mason smiles, he pushes their hair behind their ear and kisses them. I smile to myself knowing they found someone i have a good feeling about Mason..