𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 35

The next few weeks the five of us; Hanako, Nene, Kou, Mitsuba and I spent taking down the evil rumours that haunted the school. We were now preparing to face Hanakos brother soon, knowing the day would come soon.

However today the five of us were all in the courtyard of the school, it was lunch time for the students so Nene and Kou were out of class. We had all agreed to meet up here today, as friends. It seemed that we never all got together unless it was in a life or death situation, which was kinda sad if you asked me.

The five of us all sat under one of the shaded trees, Nene and Kou ate their packed lunch as Hanako took out a packet of doughnuts that the Mokke had managed to steal for our little picnic. Hanako excitedly opens the packet of doughnuts and started to stuff them into his mouth.

"Hey slow down!" I scolded him as I took the packet away from him and passed it across my lap to Mitsuba. He must of been far in his thoughts as he flinched when I dropped the packet on his lap.

"Sorry" I told him as Hanako started to laugh at the pink haired apparition.
"Tch" Mitsuba responded as he pulled up his scarf and got up, leaving the packet behind and walked to sit next to his boyfriend, Kou.

The two of them were cute together, the different energy between the two was immense. But then again I guess opposites attract.

Speaking of relationships, Hanako and I were going strong. The two of us hardly disagreed. And if we did it would be over something stupid like our favourite type of chocolate or something like that. The two of us always slept together each night, I enjoyed the comfort of being able to rely on someone. Knowing he was there with me to support me really meant a lot to me. The two of us were almost inseparable by now. And the best thing was Hanako had actually started to bond with my children, they were unsure of him first. I mean he's not threatening them every time they hug me or something and I'm return they even sometimes give him good morning hugs. Which I find extremely cute considering their relationship before.

Nene and I had gotten closer aswell over time, now she felt like a little sister to me. I would alway look out for her and she would do the same her me.

Needless to say I was pretty happy with where I was at the moment. I was so happy that I had met everyone, especially Hanako, even thought I had known him off the longest it still seemed like the two of us never got bored of each other. I loved it.

The afternoon sun shon down into our group as the five of us started to each our lunch. I shared the packet of doughnuts with Hanako as-well as having some of Nenes lunch, since she had packet extra for all of us today. I sat next to Hanako, with my head leaning on his shoulder with Nene next to me and Kou and Mitsuba sitting front on me. The five of us finished our lunch as we chatting while eating. I must say all of us really seemed to enjoy it.

Before long the bell wrung, signalling Kou and Nene to get to classed, the five of us all said goodbyes to each owner bedded we parted ways for the afternoon.

Hanako and I walked hand and hand back towards the school.

I loved this