𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 15

Class is about to begin~

I looked at Hanako with shock plastered on my face. He looked back at me before we both turned our heads to look the the huge hour glass.

Empty

"Wait does these mean we've missed our chance to put the arm in?" Nene asked, fear laced in her voice.
"Who's going to be late for class" We all turn so see the creepy dolls all facing our direction. Some where muttering words about class starting. I could see there was only one way out of this and it was going to be hard. I looked at the others.

Then back at our surrounding when suddenly I saw out of the corner of my eye, huge scissors coming towards us.
"Down!" I yelled as Hanako sensed what was going on and out his arms around Nene and Kou making them duck down with us.

We all looked back up to see the scissors going back. Only for a seconds before coming back and chasing us up the stairs. I took Nenes hand and dragged her after me as I ran up the stairs.

When suddenly she stopped. I looked back to see her with a bunch of the creepy dolls. I started to go back before I saw a pair of the scissors going straight for her head. I ran towards her as I was about to put myself in her place and take the pain, I was shoved out of the way. I fell back into the ground before looking back up to see what was going on.

I saw Hanako grabbing onto Nene and looking back at me to check if I was ok. I gave him a nod as I stood up, me back was aching from where I fell back into it but I knew I couldn't stop so I kept pushing on.

I saw some of the dolls crawling towards me chanting about their school, I pulled out my hatchet which I kept on me at all times as i had died with it. And charged towards them, cutting their wooden heads off, they tumbled down the stairs before laying still at the bottom.

I have to get to the others. I thought to myself  as I started to look around for the other 3. I turned to see Hanako charging at one of the floating scissors, striking it down with his knife.

I ran towards him as I saw another one of the scissors coming towards him. I looked to my side and saw Kou knocking some of the dolls away from Nene as I jumped into the air at the same time as Hanako. We both struck at the scissors and broke them on impact.
"Good job!" Hanako told me as I smile back to him before he gave me a high five.
"Well you ready to go?" He asked all of us before we all started running because more of the scissors had started going after us again.

"Wait the gate!" Nene yelled, as we all looked toward us at the gate which was still closed because we hadn't put her arm into it yet. Oh no I thought to myself.

"Wait the Mokke!" I heard Nene say as she pointed in-front of the gate. I looked to see three of the Mokke holding up different types of arms for us.
"My children. Im so proud!" I yell out to them as I hear a laugh come from Hanako at my remark.

Kou jumped over to the Mokke and took one of the three arms and chucked it into the box. It shut after he put it in and a few seconds later we could hear the sound of the gate opening.
I smiled as we all looked at each other before running through it into the next stage.