Prologue

Her feet lightly grazed the floor as she kept on her toes; dancing around the room she twisted and smiled happily. For it wasn't her legs keeping her upright it was the giddy love she felt in her chest. Her smile was plastered wide and the very image was unsettling to be vague in description. Under her bare feet was not the cold concrete that laid still, but the crisp grass she imagined to be sticking to her feet as she danced.

"Patient was identified this morning," the man announced to the woman in all white.

    This got the woman's attention away from her own thoughts of this case study.

"Tove Jamison.." he began, " What I can't seem to figure out is what she is doing here, or why she did any of this. I-"   He was cut off by the woman as she snatched the folder from his grasp.

" Luckily you aren't the one threatened with the task of finding out. If we never get the answer, we will still have all we need."

  The woman in white closed the folder and peered through the small square window on the door. The man joined her in these actions and together they watched the girl dance like she had all of the freedom her walls prevented. She wasn't contained, not where her mind wandered. The man and woman held the kind of silence that was louder than battle cries when suddenly he broke the silence.

"It is a threat... she's lethal."

His boots hitting the floor was the only sound to be heard as he turned and and walked back from where he came.