Chapter 1 'Day One'

Trigger warning: Accusation of theft, strong language, vivid flashbacks, mentions of arson, blood, gore, mentions of death, minor panic attacks and death.

Common Filipino words: N/A

Disclaimer: If any of the MCYTs are uncomfortable with this book or wish not to be a part of it I am willing to change the name or take down the book.

»»——————————————————————————►

I opened my eyes and sat up, I reach out to get my phone and checked the time, 6:25. I kicked myself off of bed and stretched my arms and back before I did my morning routine: I took a shower, found decent clothes, brushed my teeth, fixed my hair, rebandaged my arms and legs, cleaned my mask and prepared the stuff I needed for today.

*Beep-*

I offed my alarm just before it fully went off and I got my stuff. I checked my schedule and the classes I have to help in today and I was off. I walked down to English and went inside, and the first thing I see is a frantic looking Karl Jacobs. I cough to make my presents known.

"Oh! Kades." I nod. "So, what's the situation?" He looked at the papers scattered on his desk and looked back at me. "Uhh, I forgot some papers at the office. Do you mind getting them?" He scratched his neck asking. "Ah, I don't mind." He sighed in relief and added.

"Make sure you only get the ones with green edges on it okay?"

I nodded and sprinted to the office. Since there were only fifteen minutes till class and because the office is on the other side of the school building I took a shortcut through the plaza, I even jumped a random person that was tying their shoelaces. 'Thank you, god.' I muttered under my breath. When I got to the office I saw a pile of green-edged paper, I took the pile and checked for any more papers and when I made sure that there was none left I held the papers tightly and carefully before making a full sprint to the classroom. When I got there I handed him the papers as I panted, checking the clock I had two minutes left.

I sat down at the back as the others began walking into the classroom. Today was just a meet and greet day so I guessed that the papers were for tomorrow. Slowly one by one everyone was beginning to talk. I adjusted my mask so it would rest at the side of my head, since I was also wearing a face mask the lower part of my face was still covered.

"Alright class for today I'll let you all just get to know each other."

I looked up to check the time, and with that, anyone and everyone began to chat. Once class was over I went to my next subject, computer science. I walked upstairs to the classroom wondering which of the three would teach today.

'And now our teacher is...' Walking inside I see that not one of the three were there. I sighed and sat down at the back of the class like I did earlier. After a few minutes passed I heard giggling, I didn't mind it at first until I heard someone whisper.

"What a weirdo." I was guessing that they thought I couldn't hear them, sadly they were wrong. They continued to bicker until I noticed that one of them stood up. I looked in their direction to see a blond girl wearing a red button-up with elbow-long sleeves a plaid skirt and knee-high leggings- socks(?) walk up to me.