Prologue

Hi, I'm Kades also known as KD but I'm more known as Countryhuman_KD on YouTube. Yeah I know it's a lame name but well I kept it because it works pretty well so well here I go.

Trigger warning: mentions of flying

Common Filipino words:
Kuya/Ate(Pronounced Ku-yah, A-teh): Older brother/sister or used as a sign of respect for an individual who is older than you.

Disclaimer: If any of the MCYTs are uncomfortable with this book or wish not to be a part of it I am willing to change the name or take down the book

Kades POV

*Beep beeep  beeeep*

I groggily smacked the top of my alarm clock. I let out a large yawn and stretched my arms. I got out of bed and stretched the rest of my body hearing the satisfying pops and cracks, I walked towards my closet and prepared some clothes and got my towel. I then proceeded to walk into the shower and turned it on, it was only a quick one so as I got out, dried myself and changed my clothes. I was wearing my classic black ripped jeans, black and white shirt, hooded jacket and mask. I tied my hair into a ponytail and wore my dad's baseball cap and grabbed my red duffel bag which had most of my clothes I also wore my military-style dark green backpack which had my electronics, spare masks, art supplies and a few keep-sakes. I double-checked my bags, and looked around my soon-to-be 'old room'.

"Tsk, this will be a long day."
I sighed and said goodbye to my childhood home.

"Hanggang sa muli nating pagkikita." I locked the door before walking out. I walked towards the bus stop and boarded, I sat at the first windowed seat(Which is the single seat in front of the bus). I had my earplugs on as I looked at the surroundings, how the trees whizzed by, how I could still hear the chattering through my earplugs and how the wind felt perfect, not too cold and not too hot. It took only three hours to get to the airport. I checked in my duffle bag, and took my backpack as my carry-on, soon my flight was called and I boarded I slept for half of the thirteen-hour flight and just stared out the window for the rest of it. After we landed I took my stuff and took another bus ride. It was a five-hour drive but it was worth it. Soon we reached it, my new school. I hopped off of the bus and took a good look at the school.

"Welcome to MCYT High." I muttered walking through the gates. My only light source was the bright luminescent streetlights and lights of the school. I kept my weapons in my inventory, instead of strapped on me, I just didn't want to be suspicious. I walked inside the school building and went straight to the principal's office, in which I was greeted with a familiar smile.

"So I take it you need your papers?" I nodded, I had known Kuya Sam and the others for a while now, I was on YouTube and partially on twitch when I found them. At first, it was just a 'hello' or 'what's up' in their chats and then I gradually went on to content creating, then having a collab or two. After my probably hundredth video, I just started to blow up. Soon enough I was recruited and since getting recruited meant a scholarship(Most of the time) sure... I can pay for tuition but I'll take what I can get. I'm not greedy nor am I lazy, I just needed a bit of a leaner.

"Here." I looked at the papers and saw that I was able to pass for the scholarship, thank God. "Thank you." I gave him a small nod and checked my dorm number, '225'.

"Oh! uh, quick question." "Hmm?" I hummed in response. "Are you okay with being alone in your dorm?" I nodded, I didn't like having a roommate. I guess.

"Alright! So you excited?" Kuya Sam chimed in before I turned to the door. "Mhmm, yeah I'm pretty excited." I smiled beneath my mask.

"Also here." He handed me a note that had the name of everyone and their subject/job. "Thanks for volunteering." "No problem, I guess." I mean no one else wanted to be one... "I wonder why you're the only volunteer though." What a rhetorical question it was funny.

"I'm the only person willing to be an extra teacher." I joked and he dismissed me. I walked to my dorm and went around. The dorm was large enough that you could have mistaken it for an apartment. I looked around and found my bedroom, it had a twin-sized bed, a nightstand, a desk that could fit two to three monitors, a closet and a rather large window. I sat my things down and walked around a little more. The living room was the biggest and where I had entered from, it had an L shaped couch, a TV, books, bookshelves and a coffee table. After I went over to the kitchen, it had a floating island, dual sink, a stovetop oven, a bunch of cabinets and granite mixed marble counters, it was beautiful. I next found myself in the bathroom, it was well furnished like the rest of the dorm. It had a separate shower and bathtub, a sink with a medicine cabinet above it, and a white porcelain toilet near a corner. The dorm felt roomy and inviting, it was just- just perfect.

I walked to my bedroom and began to unpack, I folded some of my clothes and put them in the closet and hung the others. Mostly because there were a bunch of hangers. I then went to my other things, I brought out my laptop and IPad, set them on the bed and got my sketchpad. I grabbed my other art materials then dropped them on the desk, as for the keepsakes I placed them in random areas that had space. I took a step back and looked at the room. "Nice." Later when I get my monitors my upload schedule would be back on track... Mostly, maybe... Probably.

I sighed and plopped onto the bed, I was sleepy and I had class tomorrow. I needed my rest.

(A/N: Yup another writing style.

Transition: Until next we meet.)

1072