Someone clears their throat, we look towards the doorway to find Francesco. The whole room was spaced out, the small sound bringing us out of our trance.

"She will be okay, she just needs a little time and reassurance." He lets out at last.

I know we all understand that but I personally just want to hold her and let her spill her darker most thoughts. I want to encourage her to speak and reassure her she's safe.

"Is she still unconscious?" Evanna voices shakily.

"She is my love, she should wake soon, I recommend just one of us sits with her until she wakes, I don't want her to be overwhelmed." My son answers.

The room nods in understanding and I look towards Evanna, "I think you should go hun, she's going to want her mamma after having a panic attack."

E V A N N A

I think I actually heard my heart crack when I saw my baby pass out. It both scared me and angered me. So when Emiliano suggested I be the one to sit beside her as she woke I didn't dispute the thought.

I'm sitting here staring and my precious baby, I'm drowning in thoughts. What happened to her being the one at the forefront of my mind.

As she starts to fidget in her sleep, I know she will be awake in a matter of minutes.

Her eyes roam beneath her lids and eventually crack open. Those beautiful green eyes of hers, searching the room in confusion. When her eyes land on my she releases a breath of relief causing a small smile to creep onto my face. She's happy I'm here.

'I'm sorry mommy.' She signs looking down.

I place two fingers under her chin lifting her eyes to my face.

"You have nothing, and I mean absolutely nothing, to apologise for bambina." I say soft yet sternly, a lone tear cascading down my cheek.

She sits up and climbs onto my lap wiping it away and kissing my cheek where it was.

This little girl melts my heart. I pull her in close and hug her like it could be our last. The sound of sniffles fill the room, only it's not me this time. Pulling away and taking her face in my hands I kiss her little nose making her giggle slightly.

"What's wrong bunny?" I ask her, I know she's upset and something triggered a memory of her time captured, but I wanted to encourage her to open up.

In the quietest voice I hear "I'm scared mamma, I don't want to go back." She spoke, she really spoke.

I suppress the huge smile willing to emerge and pull her close again.

"Darling, your father, brothers, uncles, aunts, cousins, nonno, nonna and I aren't letting you go anywhere anytime soon." I reassure her.

She lets out a subtle sigh of relief.

"I'm so proud of you talking darling." I encourage.

She releases a tooth filled smile making my heart swell.

She is just so special and she has no idea.

A small yawn escaped past her lips so I place her back on her bed and pull over the blankets, brushing her hair off her forehead and placing a kiss there.

I see her start to drift off to sleep when her eyes open wide and I immediately know what the issue is, bubby.

I already got him from where she left him in Alessandro's room. I pull him out from her bedside table and place him within her grasp. She smiles, more tired than before but just as perfect.

I place a gentle kiss on her forehead and whisper goodnight.

"Goodnight darling, see you in the morning, I love you so much."

"Night mamma." She whispers almost inaudibly.

I smile and leave her room quietly, retreating down the hall to Francesco and I's room.

Opening the door, I have a huge smile on my face, I see Francesco on the bed looking as handsome as ever. I go over and lay my head on his bare chest.

"How did it go?" His deep voice rumbles.

"It went good, no scratch that perfectly." I answer.

"Come mai amore mio?"
(How come my love?)

"Ha parlato, ha parlato davvero."
(She spoke she really spoke.)

He smiled so wide I thought it might hurt is cheeks.

"She did?" He says in shock.

I nod a smile coating my own face.

"What did she say?"

I take a slight breath, what she said wasn't exactly happy. I'll tell him regardless though.

"She told me she was scared and didn't want to go back there." I say with tears coating my eyes.

He rubs my back softly, calming me slightly.

"I assured her we all weren't going to let that happen and we were all here for her and she seemed relieved." I say with a slight smile.

"She's so brave Evanna." He whispers.

I nod in agreement, then kiss give him a small kiss and start to doze off.

"Ti amo, Eva." He quietly says.

"Ti amo, Cesco." I reply.

I fall asleep to the gentle caress of my husband's hand on my lower back and his gentle calming humming.

_______________

Hello everyone. I'm really sorry it took so long for me to update. I've been super busy recently, I did exams and all that boring stuff. I'm on holiday now so I might have more time to update. Please tell me and grammatical errors! Thank you for reading!