A Show

Sebastien Laurent

"I can't believe this is actually happening!" Naomi beams walking into my Atlanta apartment... Well, now it's our apartment.

"It's already happened," I chuckle. "I've had this apartment for a while now and it really did make the most sense for me to move here. It's also just in time for the opening of Helpr's offices." It was on our one-year anniversary a few months ago when I told her I'd be moving to Atlanta in a decision that was well overdue and she was ecstatic.

"That's true..." she nods "And I guess that means you don't have much to move into the apartment either since this has been like a second home to you for over a year now."

"Yeah... About that. I prefer to live in a house, so what do you think about looking at some homes in the Atlanta suburbs?"

"Oh, um..." For the first time in a while, Naomi is taken aback by something I say to her.

"Just think about it, baby," I assure her. "It's no rush. And we can keep this apartment here in Atlanta, of course."

"R-right," she stumbles out before quickly changing the subject. "Guess who asked me for an exclusive interview about the latest trend of 'philanthropy tech?'" she mocks that final term and rolls her eyes. "NotionX! They seriously asked me to do something for them after the way they treated me. Anyway, I've decided I don't want to do any media at all and I've hired a spokeswoman to handle press. I am going to focus on living my dream."

All I can do is smile at her and shake my head. I'm incredibly proud of Naomi. She managed to turn what could've been a detrimental situation into the catalyst for her ultimate win. She made all of this happen for herself. And while I was there to support her, she ultimately did it all on her own. She built the app, she worked her own contacts for funding, and now she is establishing her brand's concrete presence here in Atlanta with plans to expand.

What an incredible woman.

Naomi Monroe

Music blasting through my headphones, I dance around Sebastien and I's bedroom while I unpack my clothes and fill up the drawers. I sway my hips to the beat as I finish putting the final piece away and when I look up in the mirror that sits across from our bed, I'm startled when I see Sebastien behind me.

"You scared the shit out of me!" I exclaim, holding my chest. "I thought you had to run to the store?"

With a smirk on his face, Sebastien walks up to me and wraps his arms around my waist.

"I did have to run to the store, but I forgot my wallet in here..."

I giggle as he kisses my neck and his hands begin to wander. No matter how many times we've been together, this man's touch alone is enough to make me melt. I close my eyes and lean my head against his shoulder.

"So why aren't you getting your wallet?"

"I got distracted by your dancing," he whispers and nips at my ear.

"How long were you watching?"

"Long enough to get this..." He presses his erection against my ass and slips his hand into my pants. Sebastien wastes no time in rubbing my inner lips and my breathing hitches. "Open your eyes and look into the mirror."

I do as I'm told and watch him with a subtle smile on my face while he touches me. The sight only turns me on more - seeing his hand move in my pants while the other goes up my shirt and he plays with my nipple.