"Can I just go on patrol with you," I ask I dread the idea of seeing that stranger and that asshole aka alpha.

"Um sure but I think you should take shower and get some new clothes. Since my sweats aren't really keeping you warm." He teases and playfully shoves me. We make it to the house and enter the living room. Finding it empty, thank the heavens. "Okay go get changed," he slaps my ass. I glare at him as I walk away, my reaction only causing him joy as he burst out laughing. I run to my room to, I don't want to keep Jake waiting. As I pass the alpha's I hear some laughter, he seems to be having a jolly time. I continue down the hall, until I reach my destination. I am freezing, I got to my dresser. I am not happy with my selection. I grab a black skirt and a purple heart line lacy tank top. Making haste, I take a quick shower and change. I glance at the mirror seeing myself. I look like a hooker. The skirt barely covered my ass and the tank top only went down half way over my belly. What were these idiots thinking? It's still winter time.

I dry my hair the best I could before heading back down the hall. Only to be stop, I came face to face with one of the people I didn't want to see. "Wow you sure know how to clean up." His familiar silver eyes do a once over my body.

"Oh well if it isn't Sully," I say.

"Um I believe I said Sullivan," He leans against the wall, only blocking me more. He towers over me, he's definitely over six feet tall. He isn't wearing the hoodie anymore. Now that I have better lighting, he is also pretty handsome. He has brown hair, that is pulled back in a bun. His beard and mustache is well trimmed.

"Sully has a better ring to it and it looks like someone else has cleaned up as well." I flirt back, I'm covering all my bases. Maybe if I can make this sap fall in love with me. He could be my ticket out of here.

"Well I like to look good," he smirks and leans a little closer to me.

"Well I guess that's a good thing for me," I give him an award winning smile. "But I have somewhere to be so talk to you later." I walk around him, I can't let it be too easy. I make it back to the living room. Jake however is gone, I hear foot steps behind me. I turn around to see Jeremiah and Sully have followed me and are now right behind me.

"Do you know where Jake is?" I direct the question at the alpha.

"Jeremiah sent him away," Sully speaks up.

"Darn I guess I'll go and find him." I begin to walk to the door.

"Or you can stay here and I can keep you busy," this man knows how to play his cards. Jeremiah is glaring at Sully. I don't know why but I'm loving that reaction.

"Oh I don't know if you can handle me," I tease.

"Well shouldn't you let me make that call," He leans a little forward.

"Sullivan we got to go," Jeremiah announces he says between his teeth. Annoyed with his friend.

"Why when we can have just as much fun here as we would there," Sully smiles at me. He either loves to make Jeremiah mad or he is a man whore. Or maybe a little of both.

"Will just have to call a rain check," I wink at him. This makes his smile even wider. 

"I will remember that," I have no doubt in my mind that he will. He starts to walk with Jeremiah. "What's your name," he turns around. Jeremiah looks irritated and just wants to go.

"My name doesn't matter, since I'm no one important," I mock Jeremiah and stick my tongue out at him. Jeremiah gives me a forced smile.

"Aren't you just a funny one," Sully laughs. He is enjoying this.