SAGFN Part 11

Here it is PLEASE COMMENT

---------------------------------------------------

His silver eyes gleam in the night.

"Who are you?" I muster any amount of bravery I have left in my voice. Ignoring me, he looks towards the cliff. He walks out of the shadow and removes his hood. He had a rugged look to himself.

"They made you take the test? That's a first a girl in the pack. You must be pretty special." His voice is deep, he returns his gaze back to me.

"Who are you?" I ask again a little more angry.

"Well doll you can call me Sullivan." He sticks out his hand. I look at his hand, not trusting him. Once he notice I wasn't going to take it he put back at its side. "Look-" Before he could finish his sentence a body slams into him. Relief hits me when I see it is Jeremiah. He wrestles with the man, but pauses.

"SULLIVAN!" Jeremiah yells, he knows this man? "I could have killed you," Jeremiah pushes off him, in anger. The guys called Sullivan starts to laugh. "What are you doing here?"

"Can't an old friend come and say hi," he laughs. "Well I'm not that old," he looks at me and winks. I felt my face heat up. "Who is she," he asks. Jeremiah glances at me for a second.

"No one important," Jeremiah speaks up. OUCH! I glare at him but he is no longer looking at me. "Come on buddy," he wraps an arm over his shoulder.

Sully gets out of his hold. "You should probably puts on some clothes," Sully shouts at Jeremiah. I've been making sure my eyes don't stray down from his face. This is the first time I have seen him naked. Jeremiah looks back at me and stares right at me. I immediately turn my head and look away. 

"Like what you see?" He laughs, he is just loving this.

"You wish!" I screech at him. My face heating up, please just go away. As much as I would love to say I didn't like what I saw. I can't. I did like what I saw, he is from every girls dream. His skin glistened from the river water. His muscles begging to be touched and let's just say he has nothing to be self- conscious of.  

"Race you," He shouts at Sullivan. He immediately changes into his wolf and is gone.

"Bye toots," Sullivan winks at me and runs off. He stays in his human form and disappears into the forest. They left me there sitting sopping wet. What the hell am I just chop liver. I stand up and begin slowly walking, I feel a painfully feeling come over me. A feeling I never felt.  He sure is confident that I wouldn't leave, I could run right now. The icy water bit at my legs, I am beginning to shiver. It has to be twenty degrees out, and I'm soaking wet. I hear some branches being moved I stop in my tracks. What now? I'm ready, I stare in the direction the noise is coming from.

"HEY!" A familiar voice jumps out from behind a tree. I am relieve to see Jake.

"Hi Jake," he looks at me and grins from ear to ear. "Did the alpha send you?" I question him.

"Yup!" He says a little too happy.

"I'm wet," I say. Directing him to my clothing that are clinging to my body.

"Eww Chrissy keep that to yourself," he starts to holler. Very mature Jake, I punch him really hard in the arm. "Hey you said it," he teases.

"But you thought it," I counter. He pauses and thinks for a moment.

"Hmmm I guess I did, oh WELL." He shrugs. He wraps an arm around me. "Man you're chilly," He starts to rub my arm to warm them up. A comforting feeling runs through me. We slowly begin to walk back to the house.