Taking it 'easy' / Meeting Antonio

Start from the beginning

I swallowed, following his gaze and let out a soft groan when I realized the blanket had moved. It was obvious I was hard inside my pants. A wet stain was already forming on the material.

Jason sighed and looked back up at me. My immediate reaction was to pout, stick my bottom lip out and whine. "Jason...I-" He kissed me hard, cutting off my words.

My arms went around his neck, holding tightly to his shirt. When he pulled away, I panted, just staring at him curiously. He wasn't upset. Or at least, he didn't act like he was.

He didn't say anything, instead, he moved his hand and started to jerk me off. My breath hitched and I laid my head on his shoulder, bucking my hips into his hold. His other hand moved up onto my head, cradling it to him.

My moans quickly filled the quiet room as he just whispered sweet nothings into my ear.

My eyes fluttered shut as I clutched Jason's shirt tightly, letting my tongue lull out of my mouth.

His movements quickened and I felt that all too familiar burn in my stomach.

We were moving all of a sudden, causing me to open my eyes. I looked up at him to ask why, but he shushed me and laid me back on the couch, spreading my legs slightly then brought his head down.

He licked over my tip first, before taking me into his mouth, sucking me off at a fast pace. My back arched as I grabbed at his hair, tugging slightly while I moaned out his name.

With my hips still bucking, he took in more of me, rubbing up and down my sides soothingly.

It wasn't long before the pleasure built up in me felt like fire and I cried out again, throwing my head back against the soft leather of the couch.

Jason was still sucking me down greedily, but now just focusing on my tip as I floated down from the sudden high. His hands still rubbed at my sides, just gently coaxing me back to him as I panted.

When he finally pulled away, he licked his lips, leaning forward to kiss me softly. I had never tasted myself before, but tasting myself on his lips was...odd. At least at first. I think I could get used to it though.

As he pushed his tongue into my mouth, he stroked my head, moving my now sweaty hair from my face. We just kissed for a few minutes, slow and sweet, before he pulled away.

His thumb rubbed at my cheeks as my eyes drooped. My body finally felt sleepy as I caught my breath. He chuckled softly, gently moving my sweatpants back into place and adjusting the blanket to cover me again.

"Get some sleep now baby." My eyes closed and I just sighed in response, feeling his lips on my forehead.

It didn't take me long at all now to fall asleep. Jason stayed beside me till my breathing was even, just running his fingers through my hair and smiling.

My body relaxed and I gave him a small smile. Feeling much better now that Jason had finally given me some sexual attention.

Sleep came easily and before I knew it, I was out. Sound asleep under Jason's watchful eye.

__________________________________

Damian's POV.

Fathers words played over in my head. He was proud of me. Proud of Tim and I. For how we've come together as brothers. For how we've grown in general. He was proud of my decision to stay, continuing to create such a strong bond with Tim.

I wasn't sure how long I'd stay. I'd be going back home when Tim was able to travel, but would I come back when they did? I really didn't know what to do.