"It's on Callie it's- it's on.." Arizona said to Callie while holding the mic.

"Okay okay." She nodded and coughed.

"So..Mark and Lexie. This..strong strong couple,that has been through it all. Unexpected kids,break ups,plane crashes...addictions.." she started reminiscing and Arizona laughed lightly.

"Plane crashes" Arizona added.

Everyone in the crowd laughed including the newly weds.

"My point is that a love like yours is hard to find. I'm so glad you two are married and will live a long happy life with each other! Mark you are my best friend,the father of our children..I owe you so much..you deserve to be happy.." Callie said with a smile and Arizona clapped along with everyone else.

Lexie and Mark thanked them with a nod and soon the girls returned to the table with them.

"Callie your speech was amazing..all of your speeches were amazing.." Lexie held Callie's hand and smiled.

"Thank you Lex..God I'm so happy for you guys!" She smiled and put her hands together.

Mark whispered something to Lexie.

"Tell them."

She furrowed her eyebrows and then she realized what he was talking about.

"Well not now. Later when we cut the cake." She replied.

Amelia crossed her arms.

"What do you two lovebirds hide from us?" She asked with a raised eyebrow.

Lexie widened her eyes and smiled trying to play it cool.

"N-nothing." She scoffed.

"Is it  another secret love child?" Arizona crossed her arms and Mark smiled.

"Ha! You smiled!" Callie pointed out.

"Is it twins? Are you guys having twins?" Arizona asked with a smile and the newlyweds had a shocked smiling face.

"No guys it's not that!" Lexie calmed them down.

"So what is it?" Amelia pushed.

Mark smiled and sighed.

"You girls will find out when the time is right." He stated.

"Well now it-" Amelia pushed even more when her look fell on a girl at the reception there.

A brunette brown haired girl with glass-like skin and defined features. Her makeup was bold and her hair were curled. Amelia furrowed her eyebrows and studied her. She looked really pretty.

"Amelia" Lexie called her and she zoned back in.

"What?" She quickly turned to her sister.

"Are you okay?" She asked.

"Yeah yeah I'm fine..Uh,question. Who is that girl over there?" She pointed at that girl in a discreet way.

"Oh that's my second cousin." Mark realized.

"Yeah she's the only one from my dad's side that decided to come." He commented and Lexie held his hand.

"Hm." Amelia thought.

"Anyway why?" He asked.

She shrugged.

"Nothing,don't worry about it." She gestured to let it go.

The table was quiet for a bit and she asked again.

"What's her name?"

Callie almost spit out her food with a laugh as she understood what was going on and she looked at Arizona who nodded.