"What about you?" He asks curiously whilst drinking his coffee. "Well I went to college in Phoenix. I did Business and management and well I worked in a small business for a while. But then I needed to come home. I came home and well I've been helping out at home with Stiles, who is actually a hyperactive spaz. I grew an attachment to this store and when I saw it was closing down, I had to buy it." I say and Logan nods.

"No boyfriends for you?" Logan asks and I tense up immediately and just lie. "Nope, none for me." I say and take a sip of my coffee. "I love what you've done with the place though." Logan says and I smile.

"You still do that." Logan says and I look up at him confused. "Pick apart your food before eating it." He says and I smile whilst looking down at the cookie. "Old habits die hard, what can I say." I say playfully.

"I still need to apologise." Logan says and I furrow my eyebrows. "For cheating on you with Grace." And before I could cut him off he silences me.

"It was so wrong. You were going through a rough patch and instead of sticking by your side I chose to be unfaithful. I really am so sorry. You didn't deserve that Nia. Im ashamed of what I did. I know being young and stupid isn't really an excuse but I was young and stupid. I would never do such a thing now and I'm just so so sorry." Logan says and I smile at him softly.

"Log, I forgave you a long time ago. You don't need to apologise. We were all young and stupid, plus Derek broke your nose." I say playfully and Logan groans and holds his nose whilst remembering what had happened.

"Do you remember the first time you met my dad?" I ask him and he cringes instantly. "Sadly." He says playfully. "That was hilarious, I have never forgotten the look on your face." I say and suddenty Logan was distracted.

"Is that Derek Hale glaring at me?" Logan asks and I turn to see exactly that, except Issac was beside him. "That would be him." I say and wave them both over.

Isaac came over to me first and Derek followed behind him. "Logan, this is Isaac. Isaac, this is Logan." I say and they shake hands. "It's nice to meet you." Logan says and Isaac nods. "Yeah you too." Issac says and I stand up.

"Do you two want coffee?" I ask them. "No." "Yes." They both reply and I sigh.

"Derek man, how's it been?" Logan asks a brooding Derek. "I didn't know you were still around Beacon Hills." Logan says trying to make conversation with him.

"Derek." I mutter sternly for him to hear. "Yep. Still here." Derek says bluntly. "I also thought you'd be one to get out of this town and never look back. I guess you two are just full of surprises." Logan says and I laugh awkwardly whilst Derek still glares at Logan, making him uncomfortable.

"Look, I'm gonna go..." Logan says and I sigh and stand up with him. "It was nice to see you." I say and Logan nods. "I'll have to come and see you before I leave." Logan says and I nod. "Sure thing, I'll probably be here. Pop round whenever." I say and Logan nods. I hug him and wave to him as he leaves.

I head to the counter, incredibly annoyed at Derek.

I hand them both their coffees and then go to help Stephanie serve some people.

"What's wrong?" Isaac asks walking over to me at the counter. "Ask Derek, he seems to be the most cheerful person in the room." I say looking up at Isaac.

Derek walks over to us. "How in the hell can you bring him here. After what he did to you. You brought him to our place." Derek says and I scoff. "That was six years ago, sometimes you need to forgive people. And this isn't our place." I say angrily and Stephanie comes to my side.

"You know, you can take your break now." She says looking up at Derek. "Okay, I'll be outside. Shout if you need me." I say and she nods. I stand up and walk outside with Derek following behind me and Isaac behind him.

"Of course this is our place, that's why you went through the hassle of keeping it open." Derek says and I scoff. "This isn't our place anymore. I work here now, it's my place." I say and Derek sighs.

"Why were you with him?" He asks and I roll my eyes. "He came to apologise for what he did." I say and Derek scoffs. "What did he do?" Isaac asks curiously.

"You wanna know? I'll tell you what he did. They we're together for years and when her mom died he got all sad because he couldn't get it anymore. So he cheated on her, continuously, with her best friend." Derek says and Isaac eyes widen. "Okay then." Isaac mutters.

"Did you forget that?" Derek asks. "No of course not but—" "but you chose to forgive him anyway. Unbelievable." Derek says and starts laughing.

"You're so gullible. He probably just wants to get into your pants." Derek says and my eyes widen. "You know, I'm just gonna wait in the car." Isaac says before heading to Derek's car.

"What? Like you?" I ask and his face drops. "That's not what I meant and I wasn't trying to get into your pants. In case you forgot, you were the one to start it." Derek says and I roll my eyes.

"Yeah so? I may have been the one to start it but you're just as guilty as Logan." I say and Derek furrows his eyebrows. "How? I didn't cheat on you nor did it involve your best friend." He says.

"No but we slept together and both times you were an asshole the following day. Then not only did you throw Isaac out and argue with me about it you let me believe you were dead. You let all of us believe. Then when I go to your loft you were sleeping with her. You let me believe you were dead Derek, you actually let me believe you had died. Then you didn't even try to apologise to me once. Then you have the audacity to show up here and be a dick, just because for some reason you won't forgive Logan when he did it to me. Not you. He didn't break your heart, he broke mine and if I can find the space in my heart to forgive him, you should too." I say pointing my finger into his chest.

"That's what I was coming here to do." He adds quietly. "Do what?" I ask and he sighs. "Apologise. I know I've been a shit friend so that's why I came here to do." He says and I scoff. "Yeah, okay." I say and turn around to head back inside.

"I listened to the voicemails last night." He says loudly so I can hear him and stop dead in my tracks. "I felt like such shit." He says and I sigh and turn back to him.

"I thought you were dead." I say looking up and meeting his eyes. "That doesn't change what you said Nia, you were heart broken." He says and I sigh. "Actually it does." I say and he furrows his eyebrows.

"So what? You're taking it all back?" He asks and I nod. "Nia don't do this." He says walking towards me. "No." I say pushing him back.

"You did break my heart. You thought sleeping with some teacher was more important then letting me know you were alive and okay." I say and he sighs. "And I'm sorry, I am. I don't know what you expect me to do to make it better. It happened but we're friends and you can hardly look at me." Derek says sadly and I shrug.

"We aren't friends Derek, there's nothing you can do. You and your non existing girlfriend can have a perfect little life and I'll stay out of your way if you stay out of mine. You lost my friendship the second you chose her over me. So forget about the stupid voice mails and me. Don't come to my house, don't try come through the window, don't call me, don't text me, don't show up here while I'm on shift, don't try to ruin my days if I wanna spend time with a boy, don't ask Isaac or Stiles how I am. Just leave me alone." I say sighing and turning around.

"Ni, I just lost Erica and Boyd, I don't need to lose you too." He pleads and I shrug. "You made that decision all on your own." I say and head inside smiling at Stephanie.

"Your turn for a break." I say whilst making up some coffee's.