It's You

The video above is, It's You by Zayn

Summary: Louis is being distanced for a few days and Harry thinks he is cheating on him.

Enjoy!
<><><><><><><><>

Harry is in the kitchen, making dinner for him and his boyfriend, Louis. The music is playing loudly while he moves swiftly around the kitchen, happy that he'll get to spend some time with his Lou. It's around 8:30 pm when Harry hears his phone ringing on the countertop. He picks it up and reads the caller I'd 'Loubear', He smiles and picks it up hearing his boyfriend's angelic voice "Hey baby" Louis says, "Hi Lou when are you coming home? M making your favorite dish today for dinner" Harry replies cheerfully.

Louis sighs "I'll be working a bit late tonight, You can eat dinner without me today, I have a lot of work to do in the office", Harry's smile falls and he says "It's okay, I'll wait for you to come home", "Okay baby, I will see you soon, Bye", "Bye Lou, Love yo-". Before Harry could finish, The line goes dead and his words hang in the air.

Harry frowns and turns off the stove. He then gets his phone and sits on the sofa. Clifford comes to him, Harry pats him and the dog falls asleep quickly. He then goes on his Instagram and scrolls for a bit. After some time, he gets bored and turns on his T.V. He then starts watching his favorite show called F.R.I.E.N.D.S. He also falls asleep after some time.

Louis comes home around 2 am and smiles when he sees his baby boy is curled up on the couch with Clifford on the ground beside him. He then goes to their room and changes, he makes sure to keep the red box inside his secret drawer safely. Louis goes down the stairs and now looking at Harry who is awake and looking at him with a small smile. "Slept well, babe?" He asks "Without you, not that good but yeah" Louis then goes and hugs the boy tightly, both sighing. Harry pecks Louis's lips and pulls away from the hug.

"You hungry? I waited for you to come so we could eat together" Harry says with a grin making Louis feel guilty as he says "I actually ate dinner at a restaurant near my workplace" Harry then gives him a timid smile and says "Okay then boo, you should go and sleep, I'll eat and will join you in bed after some time", "Okay baby, m tired, Good night" Louis replies and leaves the kitchen to go to their room.

A tear falls down his pink cheeks as Louis didn't even offer to stay with him till Harry is done with dinner. Harry quickly finishes his food and cleans up everything. He then turns off the living room and the kitchen lights as he makes his way to their room. When Harry enters his room, he sees that Louis has already fallen asleep, so he quickly changes his clothes and gets under the covers.

He then feels Louis spoon him from behind and kiss his cheek, after some time he feels Louis' soft breath on his neck. He knows that he is being dramatic but he can't stop the tears that start to fill in his eyes and slide down his cheeks. He spends his night silently crying and remembering how today's events went.

<><><><><><>

This went on for 2 weeks and Harry started getting suspicious. Louis was going to his job earlier than normal and coming back home very late at night, and he always eats dinner outside while Harry falls asleep every day on the couch waiting for him to come home.

One day Harry and Louis got invited to a party at Niall's house, even Zayn and Liam got invited and they all decided to arrive together. As soon as they enter, the guys meet with Niall who was already on his 5th shot of vodka, being Irish helps him a lot. Harry started having a conversation with Liam, trying his best to avoid his boyfriend for some time. Louis is really confused and doesn't know why Harry has been avoiding him for a few weeks.