Miles- Vulnerable

Two semesters have passed but a new student decided to come and join our class

It was already boring as it is. I just hoped she would be a little interesting. I was right.

She stepped right in, looking just as annoyed as I was. Just a tad bit more annoyed. Her hair was electric blue, rocking an all-black grunge outfit on with a pair of boots. The only thing that threw her edgy look off was an annoying pair of glasses which she obviously hated wearing.

I spit out a sinister snicker knowing there's no other seats left but the one no one ever dated to take, right beside me.

I would occasionally look at her when she wasn't paying attention. I wanted to mess around but I had to know my victim first. She seemed quite tough but I'm sure I can manage to find where she's vulnerable.

"Hey Gatorade." I smugly called, trying to bully her into submission.

"What did you just call me? Speak louder, dickhead."

"Calm down, hothead. Why don't you tell me your name then."

"It's y/n. And no, I don't want to fuck you if that's what you're thinking, you narcissistic psychopath."

"Okay, y/n. It's Miles. Nice to meet you too. Just wanted to introduce myself since you're stuck with me for the rest of the year. And no thanks, I'm not interested in fucking you."

I was totally interested in fucking her. No one ever turned me on as much as she did.

She didn't pay me much attention so I could pay much attention to her as much as I please. She didn't like listening to class but she'd listen to heavy metal blasted through a tiny headset connected to a walkman.

I'd catch her feeling out on werewolves and vampires, doodling dudes with overrated abs. So, she likes this type of shit, huh?

Time to tease the hell out of this tough cookie.

"Hey, Ms. Hothead. I'm guessing you like pretty boys with fangs and sculpted v-lines."

"What- No! S-shut the fuck up." She quickly shut her journal and scrambled to fix the textbooks on her desk after putting her stuff away in her bag.

"What do you want from me, Fairchild?" She sternly looks at me with fuming eyes and a strong tint of red sweeping across her cheeks.

"Flustered?"

"Fuck you."

"But you said you wouldn't. Remember?" I grinned teasingly. I finally got her attention.

She slammed her textbooks on my shoulder, creating a ruckus during class discussions ad earned us detention.

"I swear, Fairchild. I'm going to beat the shit out of you if I get bored in here," She threatens. I found it cute.

"Well? Let's get out of here."

"And where are we going? We're not going to fuck, are we?"

"What? No! Of course not. Well, yes. If you want to. But no. I'm taking you somewhere fun. You like crappy fanfiction, don't you? Why don't we head downtown. I'll play my games while you can go to the library nearby. What do you say?"

"No I'm not going to read some shut you'd tease me for. What games do you play? I'll just beat the fuck out of you there." A grin swept right across my face.

We cut the CCTV wires and broke the detention room's windows, then ran downtown. We stole beer from a vending machine, stole cigs, and some snacks from a small convenience store, started a bet, and played old-school arcade games, all in which she almost beat me in every single game.

She was cool and exciting. She was just my type.

I lost the bet so I had to read one of her favorite vampire romances. We went to the fiction section at a secluded area and borrowed one copy once we reached the nearby library.

"I never thought someone like you would like these stuff."

"Someone like me? What do you mean?"

"I thought you'd like dark stuff. Like murder mysteries, thrillers, and similar shit."

"Well, I do. But I need a different kind of thrill."

"What kind of thrill? Why do you like these things anyway?"

"Miles, don't mess with me. If I told you, you wouldn't get it."

"Try me."

She closed the book she was reading and let me hold it. She walked close. Too close, it felt dangerous.

"This kind of thrill." She brushed her fingers on my neck, kissed my jaw so gently that it sent shivers through my spine, then bit on my neck, giving me one heck of a hickey. She then kissed it and left me dumbfounded.

What. The. Fuck.

All I thought was I could make her knees melt. What do you know?

She just walked away and left me vulnerable.