Chapter 14 (Please, Daddy)

Start from the beginning

I just wanted him to take me right then and there.

"Are you sure, pretty? I don't want you to regret it." I shook my head and clung even tighter onto him.

"The last time I got laid was almost two years ago. I need to get fucked really badly." I whined and spread my legs for my boss.

"If you say so, baby."

He pushed me down on the couch he had in his big office, leaning down to kiss me softly. I placed my hands on his cheeks and kissed him back, just as gently. We kissed passionately for a while, before I felt a bit more daring and pulled at his bottom lip with my teeth. I heard him groan against my lips, grabbing my thighs and pushing them apart. I wrapped my legs around his waist and pecked his upper lip.

"Are you sure you want this, baby?" I whined against his lips and nodded, grinding my hips against his hardened cock.

"We don't have a lot of time. I want you to do me good, okay? So good, that I won't be able to walk." I whispered into his ear seductively.

I didn't even recognize myself anymore. What happened to the shy, quiet Baekhyun?

"Don't worry, pretty. I'll fuck you so hard so that you'll forget your own name."

I moaned loudly at that, feeling my pants become tighter because of his words.

"Take it off." I demanded and pulled at his shirt, wanting to get us naked as soon as possible.

"Be patient, baby boy. You'll feel my cock inside you soon."

"Condom?"

He nodded and grabbed a condom from wherever he just pulled it out from.

"What a shame. I really wanted to get you pregnant... Again."

"Again?"

"No no. I said I wanted you to get pregnant again." He chuckled and seemed nervous about it.

I shrugged it off and didn't want to ruin the mood, so I got up and removed all of my clothes, before helping him remove his.

I was getting impatient and just really wanted to get dicked down by my boss.

I got on top of his lap and started kissing his neck, sucking on the exposed skin gently, before leaving a bruise there.

I felt his giant hands squeezing my butt, causing me to let out a moan.

"S-Sir. Please."

"Please what, Baek baby?"

"Just-Just fuck me, please. Come on."

He quickly switched our positions, before placing his fingers against my lips, wanting me to suck on them. So I did.

I felt like a slut and not gonna lie, I liked it. A bit too much, maybe.

"Suck, baby."

And I did. He started choking me with them, but I had a really good gag reflex.

A thought suddenly crossed my mind. So I took a chance and pushed him down on the couch, going on top of him. We were both stark naked. I made sure to face his hips, while he faced mine.

We were in a 69 position and I was so turned on, I felt like I was gonna burst.

"I want to suck you off, Sir."

I could tell that me calling him Sir, turned him on even more.

"Fuck, baby. Get your ass over here."

And just then I felt him lick a stripe across my hole, making me shudder.

"Can I...?" I looked behind my back, holding eye contact with Loey.

Fuck, I loved the sight more than anything.

He had his hands on my butt, while biting his lips and looking at me as if I was a 5 star meal.

"Go on, baby. It's all yours."

I placed my lips on the tip of his dick, before licking around the tip. I made sure to coat his entire shaft with my saliva, so it would be easier for me to deep throat him. Once I was done, I wrapped my lips around his cock, before going down on him. I pushed his cock even further into my mouth, before bobbing my head up and down.

Slow at first, but gradually going faster. I didn't even know if I could take him all the way. He was so big and long, it was so fucking hot.

The way and moaned my name with his deep voice got me feeling so hot.

While I was sucking his cock like a pro, he was working his tongue inside my hole like magic.

"F-Fuck! Please don't stop, oh my God!" I moaned out, feeling his tongue move even faster inside me.

"How about I finger you open, hm?"

"Please!" I yelled, feeling myself get closer to my orgasm.

It's been a long time since I really took care of my body, so this release was definitely needed.

I felt one of his long fingers prod against my entrance and I moved back against his finger, feeling it slide into my still tight hole.

I let out a high pitched moan, before relaxing my body and taking his hard on back into my mouth.

I bobbed my head up and down as fast as I could and jerked him off at the same time. His cock was so big that it didn't even fit inside my mouth.

"Fucking hell, you are so tight, baby."

"Just for you, S-Sir. Only for you." I moved my hips back against his fingers, he had three of his fingers inside me by now.

"That's right, baby. Ride them."

"I'm so close, L-Loey. It's feels so fucking good."

"Keep sucking, baby. Come on."

I took him back into my mouth, my saliva dripping down his entire length.

"S-Shit, S-Sir! Please don't stop fingering me. Your fingers feel so good deep inside of me."

"I know, baby. I can't wait to feel your ass wrapped around my big cock. I'm gonna fuck you so hard, until you see stars."

He slid his fingers even deeper inside me, reaching my G spot.

"Fucking hell! I'm fucking c-coming!"

My eyes rolled to the back of my head, while I squirted my cum onto his chest. I had his cock inside my mouth the whole time, until he, too, came inside my mouth at the sensation.

I choked on it a little bit, before swallowing it all.

"God damn it, baby."

"I feel so good, so relaxed."

I felt him pick my body up and cuddle me against his chest. I pecked his lips and wrapped my arms around his neck.

I felt so happy at the moment.

"You still want me to fuck you?"

I giggled against his chest and nodded.

"Please, daddy."

.........................

So... Y'all want a part 2?

Excuse my smut, please. I'm not the best at writing it.... 😂

Anyway....

Please leave me some comments down below!

I'll try and update this weekend! ❤️

ANNYEONG!