In waiting room,

Pinky looked sideways, sighed, glancing anika, grabbed her arm, making her stand on her own. This shocked anika the hold was soft she was continuosly staring pinky with her teary eyes.

To her shock, Pinky made anika settle down on seating area seats. Pinky moved away to corner which had a water filter. All the while anika eyes were fluent pinky shocked.

Grabbing a glass of water, pinky moved towards anika. Settling beside her, pinky handed her glass of water lovingly.

Anika was all shocked, and wasn't able to react. She was just looking at glass in her hand and the smile on pinky face simultaneously with tears still flowing out of her swollen red eyes.

Pinky let out sigh in no, wiped her tears, caressed her hairs, brought the glass of water close to her mouth. Signing her to go ahead and drink.

Anika eyes still glued at pinky, filled with love and tears, drank water offered by pinky.

After finishing whole, pinky smiles, wiping her mouth with duppatta. Pinky sat beside her silently, meant to listen anika out.

Anika whose eyes glued to pinky, followed to ground.

Anika: I....I......I
She fumbles a lot, but ain't able to express

Pinky takes her hand into hers, comforting her. Anika feeling warmth let's out sigh. Her pinky maa wasn't angry. She was here to listen to anika's pain. For her shivay. And Not the shivay singh oberoi.

Anika : you know, when last time you said those words, I was reason shivay is in this condition.

Pinky interrupted her.
Pinky : I know, and I am guilty about it. Forgive this insane mother of yours. But look at you both, you only saved his life too. Hai na?

Anika : no pinky maa, today I am feeling you were right. Nor would I have fought for proofs, nor shivay would be in this state. This all happened due to me.
With this, anika tears flowed down again.

Anika : everytime, his life is on danger due to me. Why always me?? Haan?? Why it's always me?? Who is reason for his pain??
She cries bitterly, her shoulders slumped down.
Listening to anika guilt, pinky eyes to tear up.

Anika : each and everyone I have loved in past, in present. Either their life are in danger or are snatched away from me.
What is my mistake.
I can't handle their pain, the separation.

She asks, not only to pinky, as if asking the almighty, the surrounding, hoping for answers. But is answered with silence.

Her voice heavy, crying bitterly, messed up, her guilt, pain, complaints coming out through her tears.

Pinky was shocked seeing effect of her own past words, on anika. She didn't want to make her beti guilty for which she isn't responsible.
She has mistaken one big time, not anymore.

Pinky took her into tight hug. And that undid anika. She got a warmth she was carving for.

She wailed loudly, her voice coarse,
Anika : Ahhh, Whyyyy...... Whyy always me..... Me.... Maa?? Why am I a reason?
Her guilt spoke out.
Pinky took her into hug, letting her cry out. This guilt need to be for once and all.

Seeing anika like this, breaking down, somewhere broke pinky too.

Sniffing,
She continued

Do I deserve this??

I want to live happily with shivay, with you with family did I asked for more.

Haan?
She asked like a child, crying.

Pinky parted away from her, still caressing her hairs, wiped her tears.

Pinky : it's not anika. No. It isn't. You deserve a happy life with shivay, me family.
Pinky says chuckling. Wiping anika tears.

And who is that who told you that you are reason of everyone pain. Tell me their name, then see how will I do their oh my mata.

None dares to blame my hera bahu. Who is lifeline of shivay singh oberoi. And nothing will happen to our shivay till you are with him beside him.
She says proudly while anika looks at pinky flabbergasted.

You are my shivays lifeline anika. Never ever think such. Everytime he has come back safe only due to you. For you. Only you. Because you both are meant to be together. Always.
Never leave hope and fail.

You both are each others strength. None of both can fall weak.

What shivay says, he is there na he will correct everything. And you are is strength beside him. I won't worry about him.
She says smiling, cupping Anika one cheek.

My son is a bit, not bit, biggest fool. Who cares for all. His wife, his parents, brother, aunt-uncle, dadi but not for himself.

From the time you have entered his life he has started living his life. Don't blame yourself for his pain. Look at the happiness he has with you beside him. How happy and lively he is. For himself. How proud he is of himself.

Pinky says kissing anika knuckles, stating facts, anika was never wrong with this that pinky knew shivay in and out.

Hmmm??
Asks pinky, wiping her own tears and then anika. To which anika nods.

Is your guilt gone now?? Haa?
Asks pinky smiling, winking.

Anika though stays silent for a while which scares pinky but comes up with a smile. Nodding yes. Sniffing.

They both share a warm hug. Pinky places a kiss on anika hairline.

Chal let's go now, otherwise my son will be shooting daggers at us for making his lifeline sad and cry.
Pinky puffs her face, cutely which brings smile on anika face.

To which anika wipes her tears, nodding at her
Anika : Haan afterall he is tadibaaz bagadbilla na
Both share a giggle.

Soon Rudra comes rushing towards them, huffing. Breaking their moment.

Though he is shocked seeing them smiling he was glad, it was sorted out with smile

Rudra : doctor had came out. Bhaiya.....
He huffs  not able to complete his sentence.

Pinky anika share a worried look, and in quick gets up and moves toward OT.

Pinky anika stand in front of Rudra, while om is having conversation with doctor.

Doctor : .....................................

Listening doctors word, anika stumbles back. Only to be held immediately by Rudra. Her eyes filled with tears again. She just looks forward.

........................................................................

So guys,

How was chapter?

Enjoyed?

Am sorry for delay, bit busy with internship😁😉

What doctor said? Any guesses?

How was pinky-anika moment?

Hope I justified the past scenario of pinky putting anika out? (fingers crossed)

Let me know your review❤

Stay tuned.

........................................................................

•|THANK YOU|•