[5]- 'what a feeling'

Welp, today is the actual first day on the trip! We all packed our bags and Wilbur loaded them in our rental minivan. Niki and I were out all day shopping so the boys were left home alone for a good few hours...Which is never a good thing.

We all got ready and started heading to the cars. Next to one of them stood a high fashioned man with brown hair and pink nail polish.  I looked at Niki and she just ran forwards towards him. I looked now at Will and he brought me to him. 

"Hey, this is Nova"- Wilbur exclaimed happily hoping for the best. The guy extended his hand in a handshake he prayed I'd return. So I did the same. "You are?"- I asked trying to be as polite as possible with a smile.

"Oh, sorry, my name is Karl"- he said shaking the hand back. I felt my face drop and look at Niki. "Anyways"- Wilbur interrupted the awkwardness. "Nova, you are in the same car as Karl."- Will said smiling.

I looked at the nervous guy, thinking he did something wrong. He didn't. I tried to change the mood between us since he looked like a pretty nice guy. "I call shotgun!"- I exclaimed. Suddenly Karl smiled and ran off with me.

About 20 minutes of arguing later the cars were settled. "Okay let's go over the list."- Wilbur said. "So, car 1. Karl, Nova, Alex, Eret, Clay and Natalie for her begging."- He looked at the girl with pure annoyance in his eyes but she just replied with a smile. 

"Car number 2, Tommy, Tubbo, Ranboo, Nick, and Grayson"- I felt kinda bummed I wasn't in one car with Tommy but we'd see each other at a destination. "And car number 3, Me, Niki, Phil, Jack, Puffy and Minx"- Again, I'll have to be without Minx which made me honestly even sadder. 

Soon enough we all got into the cars and entered our destination on google maps. Karl got into the driver's seat and we started our 8-hour long road trip. 

Me and Natalie would talk once or twice during the trip but we were mostly on our phones and I'd talk to Karl a lot. He seemed like a nice person and overall super sweet which I didn't expect.

Now it was already 6:30 am, the other car was behind us and I just sat there looking at the beautiful rain.  "Hey Nov?"- Karl asked. "Hm?'- I hummed in response and tiredness. "Wanna stop at the nearby gas station and get some snacks?"- He asked smirking.

"How could I say no!"- I smiled back at him. Everybody else was sleeping so it was just the two of us. Karl texted Wilbur that they'd be stopping for a snack break and he agreed on doing that too. 

We stopped and I was kinda zoning out for the most part. "You coming?"- I heard Karl say. I got on the hood of my sweater and ran with Karl into the shop while we saw Wilbur laugh from the driver's seat.

We walked into the store and the first thing I ran to were Monster cans. "Ah I see you have great taste"- Karl said smiling while picking up the box of ultra-light monsters. "How could I resist?"- I said jokingly.

Me and Karl went around the store picking up every sweet we could. I begged Karl into making the acid drink and finally, he agreed to promise we wouldn't tell Niki. I did a zip mouth motion and went to the register to pay for everything.

We came out of the store with 5 bags and saw Niki and Wilbur standing by the doors. "How much did you buy?!"- He laughed. "Half of the store?"- Will said sarcastically. I took the coke out of our bag as Karl was talking to Wilbur and grabbed the cotton candy with some other snacks as fast as possible and ran to the other car before Wilbur could ask.

I opened the door and saw Minx already awake. "White claw as requested"- I said handing her the can. "This is why I love you."- I laughed it off as I saw Tubbo awake. "Tubster! Here, I got you some Bee themed gummies!"- He looked at them and smiled with genuine happiness in his eyes.

"Anything for me?"- Mark exclaimed. (A/N: again I'm not sure what Ranboo's name is so we are gonna use that). "Of course!"- I said handing him a huge pack of Oreos. "Oreos for the Oreo man himself."

I turned to Tommy as he was in deep sleep. "Does he ever wake up?"- I laughed as I looked at Tubbo and Mark laughing along. "Not sure."- I took a little paper piece from my pocket and asked Minx for a pen. And wrote a small note.

'You were asleep loser, anyways I left some coke and cotton candy next to you. Hope you enjoy it:) Text me when u wake up! <3 '- I placed it onto Tom's forehead and started to leave when Mark turned to me. "The heart?"- "Hm, what may Nova be hiding?" - He turned to Tubbo. 

"Shut up!"- I laughed as I shut the door behind me and went into our car. Karl was already in the car and the rain finally stopped letting the sunshine into the windows of the car. It was so peaceful. 

I took a sip of my monster and felt a tap on my shoulder. "Hand me one?"- Nick asked. I just gave him one with no response. 

"Want the aux?"- Karl said handing it. "I thought you would never ask"- I said smiling and putting on the "Beggin'" cover by Måneskin. 

We all jammed out to different songs I put on and after a few hours off we were already here. "Wait- KARL?! IS THAT WHAT I THINK IT IS?"- I shouted making everyone else in the car awake. 

The tunnel of all the blinding lights and characters always amaze me to this day.  And how could I forget the Disney land logo. "Sure is"- he said smiling.

We all parked our cars and went to get our room keys. My room was number 628, on the 6th floor obviously. I was sharing a room with Hannah, Natalie and Minx to my luck. 

All of us got into the elevator and as everybody stepped out only Me, the girls and Tom, Toby and Mark were all left. When we stopped at the 6th floor, the boys went to a room next to us! I already knew this was gonna be fun...

A/N: I'll have some as days and stuff so dw I'm writing them all rn!