[3]- 'galway girl'

The stars shining in the night sky of a plane's window sounded magical, and believe me it was. Luckily for me, I got the window seat in the plane after I and Niki both made up on our fight, we exchanged seat numbers so she would sit near Wilbur. I sat alone and had a whole free aisle.

Phil suggested that they should all buy tickets in the back row of the plane since nobody in their right mind would sit here. As the bright stars of the night faded into the grey fluffy clouds and my eyes became droopy I suddenly felt a strong vanilla scent hover over the atmosphere I was in.

I turned my head to the mystery only to be met with the familiar blond hair. "Tommy."- I growled in annoyance since I was already halfway asleep! You know how annoying that is. "Hey, you go to sleep alright? I just came to check up on you since you are the furthest away"- He said whispering.

My limp body just nodded in response and as Tom stood up I grabbed the sleeve of his hoodie he was wearing a tugged begging him not to leave. I'm pretty sure I wasn't thinking straight as I did so but every time he would be around there would be this sweet, warm and like a home-loving aura around me.

And that's the last thing I remember before falling asleep. It wasn't long though. I was awoken by a slight nudge in my arm. Also forgot to mention. Tommy absolutely sucks when It comes to waking up people. He THREW a water bottle on Tubbo in the airport-

"I really need to teach you how to politely wake people up huh?"- I said stretching my arms out as the sun hit my opening eyes. Wait?! Is it already morning? "Yeah, yeah. We're landing in 15 just be grateful I woke you up giving you time bitch."- And as that was said he stood up and left to go back into his aisle. 

I wrapped my blanket back into a ball and put it in the backpack that was near me. "Flight 372 to Orlando, Florida is landing in a short period of time stay seated and strapped in, make sure others around you are too."- The flight attendant said. 

We landed quicker than I expected and as soon as I stepped out of the plane I could feel the Florida weather hit me already. I was wearing joggers and a hoodie? Wait no I didn't even pack one- "Don't burn with that hoodie on"- I felt Niki's hand land on my shoulder and that's when I took the collar of the hoodie and sniffed it. Vanilla. Oh no, I was wearing Tom's hoodie. How did that even happen?!

I just brushed it off and went to the security. "Welp."- I dropped my bags down at the nearby bench and took off the hoodie stuffing it into my bag since it was sweaty. I saw everybody else come outside looking for me so I quickly shoved my phone into my pocket as Wilbur was coming near the bench.

"Hey- what's on there."- He said demanding my phone. I watched as Tom's expression changed from a rather normal state to a now sad one. "Nothing."- I said trying to get up as I saw Tommy shake his head to the side and look away towards Phil who also seemed to have noticed Tom's change in emotion.

"No, you aren't getting up until you show me."- Will said as he took my bag off me. "It's not a big deal! And who are you my DAD to check my phone?!"- I said standing up and lashing at the guy while having a bad gut feeling.

Everybody suddenly turned to us, but except one person. Tom. I looked back at Wilbur who had a shocked look on his face and I just turned around and walked past him where I saw Niki coming out to the parking lot to us. 

"Hey, guys Clay should be here any minute-, Nova?"- She asked as she gave Will her bag. I wasn't going to listen. After Angelica and our break-up Wilbur always wants to check who I'm texting, who they are, what are they? And It's not a bad thing ik he wants the best for me but It's now different since Tom is here. 

"Novalia!"- I stopped dead in my tracks. Did she just use my real name? In front of everybody?! I swung my hair over my shoulder and looked at her as I saw her realise the mistake...

[Timeskip]

It was already 12:30 am and I was curled up with my thoughts in the new room me and Natalie (a/n- that's going to be dristas name because we don't acc know her real one). It was cosy, hate to admit it but it's not even as close as the one I have at home though. It's pretty don't get me wrong! The hanging lights and the vines on the wall but it's a bit, not me.

 It's pretty don't get me wrong! The hanging lights and the vines on the wall but it's a bit, not me

(a/n: imagine something like that!)

That wasn't important now though. Me and Niki never get into any arguments or fights. But if we do it's never like this. Niki and I haven't spoken ever since we got back and not to mention Wilbur- I've been ignoring him.

I'm not a moody teenager but I just needed space. But I couldn't stop thinking about Tom's face. I got out of bed and went to quickly put on a pair of joggers. I tried to slide down the window but to my luck, it squeaked. "Shit," I said as I looked back at Natalie to check if she was still asleep.

Thank the lord. I continued to slowly open the window until I could climb through it and putting one leg after another I got onto the roof where I slowly jumped off not making any noise. 

I know- It might sound weird but It really didn't hurt. Their house had a very grassy bit which made my landing quite softer than I expected. I made sure I wasn't seen on a midnight adventure to get my shit together.

I didn't expect the weather to change on me so quickly but it certainly did. It wasn't freezing but I couldn't tell you it wasn't chilly. I walked through a quite pitty and crooked path to a nearby lake.

It was beautiful, the little frogs sleeping on lilypads that only move once a while when the wind picks up speed. The slow waves of water hitting the shore of a pole that splashes on me a tiny bit. It was so relaxing. Ah. The wind.

I saw some reflections of who I am on the water, there was 1- the caring, sweet, always perfect, beautiful and amazing side. The 2nd- the broken, always lied to and demolished teen that is being held up like glue. And the 3rd- Nobody wants you, useless, daddies girl side. 

And like a dream, I was picking a reality to choose. Who really am I? I think every person gets to question themselves like that once in a while, don't they? The people they choose to be are the people they stick with. That defines them...

But I'm neither. It's like I wasn't designed to be here. Everybody was built perfectly but mine was an error. Everybody is looking for their barbie, but they don't look like Ken at all, hardly have a heartbeat. Need someone who falls apart so they could play 'prince charming'. 

That's what I was taught by my mother. If you look sweet and nice you can be slick and sour inside. I mean I do have her genes, don't I? But I don't want to be her, I'm not her. My thoughts were broken by the sweet smell of  Vanilla.

Hm. The aura. Wait- "This lake is pretty ah?"- He asked with a soft smile on his face that plastered one on mine. "Sure is."- I replied putting my head on his shoulder. "galway girl"- he says out of nowhere. "Hm?"- I ask in confusion. "Galway girl should be a new nickname for you."- Tom says now looking up at me.

"I like that."- I said snuggling to his hoodie that brang me instant warmth...

(a/n: okay so so sorry I haven't been active my final exams are coming to an end and it's getting stressful but yes I did in fact use Bella's new song! It's honestly one of the more relatable ones. Welp, I'll try to be active and please drink, eat & rest! btw yes ik that Nova looks like a bitch rn but she rlly isn't I promise u-)