♫︎ 𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝙽𝚒𝚗𝚎𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚗 ♫︎

Start from the beginning

"I'm nervous," Newt whispered.

Thomas chuckled, pulled Newt up for the steps and helped him to sit on the toy horse. He sat down beside the blonde, giving him a wink. Newt was gripping tightly on the leash, scared.

"No need to be nervous, these withing are slowly," Thomas said, soothingly.

Newt calmed down a bit, he bit in his cotton candy and smiled at Thomas. The brunet leaned his head over to the stick and opened his mouth slightly. Newt giggled and placed the cotton candy in Thomas' mouth.

"Thanks," Thomas mumbled.

Then the carousel started to move. Newt tensed a little bit, but soon his nervousness was gone. The ride was slow and peaceful, he would look at the brunet every now and then.

"It wasn't that bad, right?" Thomas asked, getting off the horse.

Newt nodded his head and got out as well. His cotton candy was eaten by Thomas, which he didn't mind. He put the stick into the bin and walked with the brunet through the park.

When he turned to Thomas, he saw that the brunet was looking at him. He blushed slightly and looked down. Then he was right in front of the brunet. He placed his arms around the burnet's shoulders and hugged Thomas once again.

"Thank you for everything," Newt thanked.

"Of course," Thomas replied and hugged Newt back.

When Newt let go and had his arms still around his shoulders, he knew what he wanted to do, he saw the same thing in Thomas' hazel eyes. Thomas tapped his fingers nervously on Newt's waist and bit his lip.

Newt stood on his tip toes and saw Thomas look at his lips. Newt breathed out, not even noticing that he even held his breath. His hot breath hit Thomas' face and it made him shiver slightly, filling his stomach with butterflies.

And...

Thomas closed the gap between them. His stomach bursting with warmth. His other hand found his way to Newt's cheek, while Newt's arms were smoothly wrapped around the burnet's neck. It was magical. He closed his eyes, same as Thomas.

Newt felt his heart flutter in excitement as their lips moved together. Thomas could feel the warmth and the softness of Newt's body, he could feel Newt. The smell of him and the cake stores surrounded them, making him smell like the most beautiful person on earth and Thomas could breathe it all in...

None of them knew how to kiss, but managed to make the best kiss someone could have. Soon their lips weren't attached any more.

Newt opened his eyes first, breathing heavily, blushing and smiling like crazy. Thomas opened his eyes and smiled back at him, caressing the blonde's cheek. Newt placed his hands on the burnet's chest, he was tired of standing on tip toes.

"Newt... I love you," Thomas said, looking deeply into Newt's eyes.

"I love you, Thomas," Newt whispered.

Thomas let out a laugh of relief and kissed the blonde's cheek. He hugged him tightly, picking him up and twirling him around like a carousel. Newt giggled, blushing, still not believing of what was happening.

"I love you," he breathed into Thomas' chest.

"I love you too, so much."

"Kiss me again, please."

And Thomas did. He kissed him again, pulling him closer by the blonde's waist. They didn't care if someone was watching, they were in the middle of an amusement park, and they didn't care. Their world was spinning like a carousel and heads were surely dizzy because they couldn't believe it was really happening.

"Again," Newt whispered.

Thomas chuckled and kissed him again and again. Newt hummed happily and rubbed Thomas' chest with his fingers. Thomas smiled into the kiss and kissed Newt all over his face.

"I love you."

These were three words that the boys said to each other since that day. It never stopped. They never stopped. They never stopped loving each other, spended their time together for a life time. And everything happened in the music class, where Thomas couldn't help, but look at the blonde's quote. It was a miracle how the same music taste can bring two people together.

End...

An: yup y'all this is the last chapter of my fanfic "Cry Baby"

I hope y'all enjoyed it and are ready to read my other fanfic "Forced Marriage". The first chapter is up now, so go check it out.

I hope the end didn't seemed as if I pushed it, because I didn't. I just thought it was a good time to end this fanfic. Nineteen is a nice chapter.

And you guys, have you noticed that I used the same kiss scene from "Why Are We?"? Lol I was proud of myself, so used it once again...

1368 words.

Love y'all

~K