Chapter 1: Duel of Crimson

Start from the beginning

DARK LV: 4 ATK: 1900

"Now, attack!" The creature pulls back it's fist and thrust it through Ragna, causing him to scream,

"Argh!"

Ruby: 4000 LP

Ragna: 2100 LP

"Sorry, did that hurt?"

"No, it just felt like it was the right thing to do."

"What?"

This caused a moment of silence before Ruby continued,

"I end my turn."

"WHAT A DEVASTATING BLOW!" Mark commentated before continuing, "I wonder what will happen next."

"What was that about?" Ambrose asked.

"I have no idea," answered Steven.

"Good Grief," Jotaro said before the duel continued.

"Alright, I draw!" Ragna draws a card from his deck and looks at his hand.

"Okay, I'll activate Odd-Eyes Pendulum Dragon and Nobledragon Magician into my Pendulum Zones." A red dragon with red and green eyes appears under a blue light as a white-cloaked magician appears underneath a red light before it dissipated. Ragna then took the Magician and put it on top of his Extra Deck face-up.

"Why would you do that?" Ruby asked.

"This is why. I activate Pendulum Switch." one of Ragna's face-down cards flip face up to reveal a continuous trap.

"With this card, I can Special Summon one monster from my Pendulum Zone."

"WHAT?!"

"But that's not all, I'll activate Pendulum Reborn." another one of Ragna's face-down cards flip face up to reveal yet another trap.

"With this, I can Special Summon my Nobledragon Magician from my Extra Deck."
"Uh oh."

"Now join me, Nobledragon Magician and Odd-eyes Pendulum Dragon."

The magician in white reappears kneeling down on one knee as the blue light around the dragon disappeared as it loudly roared toward Ruby.

Nobledragon Magician- FIRE LV: 3 DEF: 1400 Tuner

Odd-eyes Pendulum Dragon- DARK LV:7 ATK: 2500

"Not so fast! I activate the effect of my Dark Rose Fairy. I can Special Summon her from my hand whenever a Tuner Monster is Special Summoned."

"What?!" Ragna looked at his Magician as Ruby continued

"Now come to me, Dark Rose Fairy!" Ruby puts the card unto her duel disk then a fairy wearing a black rose petal dress appears upon one knee.

Dark Rose Fairy- DARK LV:2 DEF 800

"Like that will do anything," Ragna said before yelling at his dragon, "Attack that Carrot freak with Spiral Strike Burst." The dragon then reeled it's head and took a deep breath before blasting a purple energy toward the Carrot, blasting it into pieces.

"And thanks to my dragons effect, all battle damage you take is doubled." The debris caused by the blast then flew toward Ruby knocking her off balance.