"DAMN IT!" he yelled. "IF THERE IS ANYONE ELSE OUT THERE COME OUT NOW!"

"Shut up damn it, good grief," a muscular man wearing a traditional japanese high school uniform modified with a golden chain at the collar, a magenta shirt underneath, two striped belts at the waist, and a hat with a few gold symbols on it that seem to mix with his hair.

"The hell you say to me?" the white haired man asked already knowing the answer. He was just testing the balls of the man in front of him.

"I said shut the hell up old man." the muscular man said.

"SWEAR," the hooded figure screamed.

"Shut it little girl," the muscular man screamed at her. "You're starting annoying me." Before the hooded figure could say anything, the white haired man began to charged at him with his weapon in hand.

"Hey!" The white haired man yelled, "Pay attention asshole." The white haired man jumped into the air while transforming his sword into a scythe before attempting to slash the muscular man's head off.

"STAR PLATINUM, THE WORLD!" The muscular man yelled. Just then, the muscular man disappeared instantly leaving the white haired man to slash at nothing. The white haired man then grunted in pain as he began to fly forward with his back in pain. As he was falling he flipped his feet toward the ground and landed less than gracefully with his weapon, transformed back into a sword, stabbed into the ground. He then turned behind him to see the muscular man standing there menacingly with a barely visible purple man as muscular as he is behind him before it disappeared.

"Woah guys," curly haired boy said, "Let's not fight, I'm sure we're all just confused seeing how we are in some-." the curly haired boy looked around him to see nothing but black except for the people there before continuing.

"-where we're all not familiar. Let's just talk." The muscular man and white haired man looked at each other before looking back at the curly haired boy.

"Or just not fight please," said the curly haired boy. The two men looked at each other then back at the boy and said,

"Fine." The boy then breathed a sigh of relief.

"Nice job," the hooded figure said putting her weapon away. "It was nothing," the curly boy said, "I do this a lot back home."

"Not bad!"

A little boy with spiked black hair dressed in a red, green, and bits of yellow superhero costume with an R on it, a mask only covering his eyes, a yellow belt, and a cape that was black at the back and yellow at the front who suddenly appeared. The masked boy then pulled out a metal staff and said,

"My turn." He charged at the muscular man and tried to hit him but the muscular man just grabbed him by the head and lifted him up off the ground.

"I think we're in different leagues." the muscular man said before tossing him at the white haired man, disappointed that he caught him almost effortlessly.

"Same here, pal. Look for someone else," the white haired man said before tossing the masked boy to the side.

"Amazing, you must be legendary heroes,"

A black cat with green eyes wearing red knee leg protectors, red cape, red sash on his waist, crimson gloves, and a golden sword sheathed at his waist.

"Seems you had an audience." the old man says.

"Seems so." the white haired man continued. "A talking cat?" everyone else questioned.