Before You Start . . .

Will keep this short so you can start reading as soon as possible cause I know how annoying these can be.

At the beginning of every chapter you will get a free meme and a picture of the character I will be writing about.

I will be writing any warnings and any important information that might be needed for you to better understand.

You can ask for request since requests are currently:

~•Open•~

That might change soon... but right now it stays like that.

I will write about any character from the Haikyuu world, as long as you keep in mind I will be writing them with a Male reader.

Will use (M/n) to refer to your first name since it's easier for me to write and for people who didn't read 'MALE READER' in the title to know this is 99.99% gay.

Will write the following:
●Fluff
●Alternate Universe
●Smut
●Angst
●Yandere Scenarios
●Text Fics
●And basically anything as long as it does not go against someone's rights, beliefs, fetishizes things and/or people, or sexualizes minors.

Fair warning... I am not a big fan of writing angst cause I like stories that make you feel nice and not like you have just been rejected by a charecter that doesn't even exist, so I wont write that unless someone requests it.

Also, I'm not the best at writing smut. But will do if requested. (May take longer than other Oneshots)

You can be as specific as you want with your requests.

If you just recomend a character or a scenario, that is also totally okay and I will fill in the rest for you.

Thank you for clicking my book and enjoy your reading.