I started bandaging and disinfecting my wounds. But I had to add stitches to the big cut on my leg. After bandaging everything I swallowed some painkillers. I then made my way to my dresser and put on shorts and a t-shirt. Then I got into bed. And fell asleep in an attempt of being comfortable.

My eyelids fluttered open. I jerked my head up. Discomfort rushed through my body. Not as bad as before but it still hurts. There's also the sense of dizziness and confusion as I was pulled up into reality from the dream world.

The shitty thing called my life began.

_________________________________

You all are probably somewhat confused. Let's start at the beginning. My name is Izuku Midoriya. This story of mine began on July 15th. The day I came into this world.

I was born to very loving parents. We would do everything together. From cooking to going to the playground with my best friend Kacchan.

Until it was my 4th birthday. Of course, I was super excited. I mean I was discovering what quirk I was going to get. Kacchan got a super-powerful quirk. We would always talk about how we were going to be the world's greatest heroes.

Little did I know this was going to be the worst day of my life.

I sprung out of bed. My room was filled with an abundance of All Might merch. From my All Might sheets to posters of him scattered on my wall. I could barely see my wall at this point.

I jumped off my bed and ran to my parent's bed. I tiptoed to my mom's side of the bed. I whispered in her ear. "Mom. Wake up.."

Her eyes opened. And she sat up. She then picked me up and sat me on her lap. "Happy birthday Izuku!!!"

Her high-pitched voice made me giggle. I had the brightest smile on my face. My father slowly sat up and greeted me with a simple happy birthday in a sleepy voice.

"What do you want for breakfast before we go to the doctor Izuku?" My mother said,

"Hmmm.. can you make pancakes?"

"With extra whipped cream?!"

"Yes please!!"

She then made breakfast and we all sat at the table and ate it. In a comfortable silence.

"Izuku go get dressed for the doctor we have to go soon," My father said.

"Ok!"

I grabbed my plate and fork and put them in the sink. Then ran into my room. I put on shorts and a t-shirt. Then slipped on my socks and reopened the door to exit my bedroom.

 My parents already got dressed and waited for me at the door. I gracefully strolled over to the door and slid my bright red shoes on.

We then opened the door. And left the apartment. My mother made sure to lock the door behind us. We then walked down the stairs of the complex and got in the car. My dad drive and my mom was in the passenger seat.

It was a 20-minute drive to the quirk doctor. I was so restless I couldn't sit still. We finally got there and my dad parked us. I flung my seatbelt off and my mom opened the door. 

We held hands as we were walking into the doctors. My mom had to fill out a form so I sat with my dad in the waiting room.

After 5 of the longest minutes of my life, the nurse called us into a room. I sat down on the exam table and then the doctor came in.

"Hello... Izuku Midoriya! Ready to see what quirk you get? We have to run a couple of tests if that's ok."

"Yes, that's fine!"

She took a couple of tests then walked outside to see the results. My mom held my hand as we waited. After a while, she came in less cheerful. And more serious.

Examining the charts.

"I am very sorry but your son is... quirkless"

Those words squished me like a hammer. Silent tears rushed down my face. I was brought back into place when my mom's grip tightened on me. It got tighter and tighter. She is hurting me.

I turned to face her and she and my father looked furious.

The doctor then left and we were escorted out.

"Mom, you're hurting me!!.. Ouch!"

"Shut up you quirkless brat!" She replied

"We wanted you to become a hero! So we wouldn't have to remain in that shitty apartment! This is all your fault Izuku." My father's booming voice discouraged me.

Constructive criticism is always welcomed!