15

I'm somewhat distracted today in both my school classes and dance classes after a text from Roman this afternoon.

Pick you up at 5.

I laughed because it wasn't really a question. More of a "I'm coming to get you and I'm just telling you"

I stare at the young ones through the mirror and smile at them as they try to mimic my positions. This is one of my petite ballet, tap classes. They are usually earlier in the afternoon because most of them aren't in school yet, or are in short day preschool.

A few of them are sticking their tongues out in concentration or looking aimlessly around the room. "Okay, kiddos, let's play freeze dance!" I say and they all burst into a chorus of shouts and cheers.

I play music for them and stay by my phone so I can pause it. The first time I pause it I see their little limbs attempting to stay as still as possible. Some of the kids' eyes move back and forth at the others.

I love this class.

Once the class time is up I get them out the door and to their parents who sit outside the room. I wave goodbye and chat with some of the parents before I grab my stuff and drive back to the house.

I strip out of my dance clothes and grab some new leggings and maroon sweatshirt. I assume we aren't doing something too fancy so I dressed this way to feel comfortable.

I hear footsteps at my doorway and I peek over to see Roman leaning against the doorway. "Hey," I say. "You're early," I say, glancing at my clock. 4:37.

He shrugs. "I took the chance." He says.

I squint my eyes at him. "Who let you in?" I ask suspiciously.

"Bailey," he says smirking.

I groan. "She's going to grill me." I say. She already did after the lake trip. Forced all the "dirty details" as she and Kai call it, out of me, saying she wouldn't let me leave her room until I did. Like seriously, she locked the door and stood directly in front of it.

He chuckles.

"Where are we going?" I ask, curiously.

He makes his way over to me and kisses me without giving me an answer. I smile against his lips and melt into it. My hands wrap around his neck as his wrap around my lower back. One hand creeps down to my leggings and he groans against my lips.

He breaks away and looks down at my legs. "I think Lucas was right."

I scrunch my face. "About what?"

"Leggings," he states.

Recognition sets in and I smile. He kisses the spot behind my ear and speaks,

"You want to just get some food?" He asks.

I shrug and nod. He grabs my hand and drags me from the room. I stop him to grab my purse that hangs on the door before rushing out to his car.

TTTTTTTTT

After dinner we came back to his Frat and are now in his room. He suggested a movie but has been talking to me through the whole movie. Either making comments or asking things about me.

"Pickles aren't gross," I defend.

His face twists in disgust. "You're kidding?" He says in disbelief.

I shake my head and laugh. "I've always liked them."

"That's gross," he complains.

I raise an eyebrow. "Says the guy who likes black licorice." I received a glare from him after that.