I jump from the surprise. "What the fuck! How did you get in?" Tony shrugs. "I have a key." I roll my eyes getting my beer. "How? And what are you guys doing here?"

They ignore my first question. "Jake told us that you saw Marly. Is it true?" Emma asks rubbing her pregnant belly.

Tony and Emma got married 2 years ago. They actually didn't stay together after graduation. Tony broke up with her our first year in state. He saw Jake date all types of girls and i drowned myself in woman and beer.

He wanted to do the same.

They got back together at the end of our 3rd year and they haven't broken up since. It took him months of begging for her to take him back. Some months ago Emma found out that she was pregnant.

We were all happy for them but her hormones are making us want to drive straight into a wall.

"Yes, i saw her at school getting her son." I chug my beer. Emma start to cry out of nowhere scaring us. Tony hugs her for comfort. "Wow what just happened? Why are you crying?" I ask her.

She sobs on his shoulder smearing her makeup on his shirt. "Sha os banig un djt uel ma." Tony and i frown. We can't understand her over all of the sobbing. "What?" I ask her making her glare at me.

"She os bac and din caun me." Shit "What?" I ask again. She walks to me and takes my beer. She throws it in the sink crashing it. "SHE IS BACK AND DIDN'T CALL ME!" I step back terrified of the 5'9 women that looks ready to stab me.

Tony pulls her to him rubbing her back. "Em?" She's still glaring at me. "What?!" Tony is trying to hold back his smile. "How can she call you if she doesn't have your number?"

She stops glaring and smiles cleaning her face. "oh....right." She walks to me and hugs me. I look at Tony who starts to laugh. "How is she?" Emma looks up at me smiling like she wasn't sobbing 15 seconds ago.

"She looks the same except for her hair because it's brown. Now is my chance, im going to get her back even if she hates me." Tony shakes his head handing me a new beer.

"No, you can't and can you blame her?" Tony shrugs. "You too? You guys are assholes." I walk into the living room trying to leave them behind but they follow me.

"Don't start, every time we talk about Marly we all end up fighting." Emma whines sitting down with Tony's help. It's true they tried to set me up on dates and when it doesn't last Jake says that i deserve to be alone.

Tony tries to calm us down and Emma is mad at Marly because she left her behind too without a goodbye. I defend her and we fight so Tony gets mad at us, It's a mess.

Jake walks in with Barb and Olive like they own the place. "And how did you get in?" I ask them. He holds up a set of keys. "What the hell?! Does everyone have keys to my place?" Emma, Tony and Jake shake their keys.

I groan and chug my beer. Olive sits next to me. "Are we going on a second date?" She plays with my shirt collar. The rest look around trying not to laugh while Barb smirks.

Barb and Olive moved here 3 years ago from Chicago and Jake started dating Barb a year later. For all of those 2 years Olive always hangs around us to flirt with me.

I have always said no but a week ago they convinced me to ask her out.

The date was okay but she is kind of shallow. The perfect woman for high school Maddox but now it's just boring and annoying. That was on Friday and i saw Marly on Monday so i never made plans for a second date.

Not that i would have anyway.

I ignore her. "So Jake what are you doing here?" He smirks sitting down. "I wanted to know more about Marly. What did she say?" Barb frown jealous like always. "Who is Marly?"

Emma answers. "She used to be my best friend and Mad's only official girlfriend. Before cheated right in front of her and said hurtful things to her after finding out she couldn't have any kids."

"She ran away and never talked to any of us again like it was our fault. She is back and her miracle son is apparently one of Maddox's students." My yaw drops.

Tony looks shocked. "Fuck Em." She shrugs. "You make it sound like i did it because she couldn't have any kids." I get up from my seat.

Jake does the same getting in my face. "Didn't you?" I scoff pushing him back. "I knew about it BEFORE i asked her to be my girlfriend so NO!"

Tony pushes both of us down on the couch. "We are just talking, now tell us what happened after you saw her."

I nod. "She was the only mom left so i asked her if she was his mom. She turned around and i saw her big eyes." I smile at the memory but Olive is clearly jealous.

"She took him from my hands as soon as she saw my face acting like we didn't know each other. I told her he was a genius but she already knew. I put two and two together and asked if she was his biological mom." They all pay close attention to every word i say.

"She said yes and that it wasn't any of my business. I asked her what his name was, sarcastically obviously. Marly didn't want to argue in front of him so she turned to leave." Tony nods.

"I noticed she wasn't wearing a ring and i asked her why she wasn't married. She said that someone taught  her a long time ago that she couldn't depend on anyone but herself because people only break her." I look down when Jake glares at me.

They all stayed quiet until Emma frown "Wait you said sarcastically. Why would you ask her for his name sarcastically?" I smile making everyone else frown.

"She named him Angel." Their eyes practically bulge out of their sockets except for Barb and Olive because they don't know what's going on. Jake crashes his head. "She hates you, why would she name him Angel after what you did?"

"It doesn't make sense." Tony adds. I flip them off getting up. "I don't know but i thinks it means i have a shot." I walk back into the kitchen before they can say anything else.