Emotions And Feelings

I swung the door close with a bang

I swung the door close with a bang. Making it extra loud to make sure I elaborated that I was mad. And the blonde was the one that had spoiled my mood. I gritted my teeth, unclenching and clenching my hands. Trying to stay mad while cooling off at the same time was hard.

"Home."

I mumbled under my breath. It really was an unfamiliar word. And I made sure I never mentioned anything about home when I'm near somebody. I sighed, rubbing my temples in a circular motion. Composing myself in front of Erwin's office was an odd sight. So I decided that I should head to bed. I was pretty sure I had a long day planned out for me tomorrow.

"Levi, you got to practice your eavesdropping skills." I sighed, watching him tense up as his name rolled off my tongue. "You live underground for wall's sake. Are your skills decreasing?"

He rolled his eyes, " Stereotyping us, huh?"

I smirked, "Of course not. Not anybody can be as cute as you."

I slide my finger under his chin. Pushing it up. His black eyes met mine in a matter of seconds. I looked into his eyes, spotting a familiar emotion glimmer in there. Even if it was just a little, it was there.

"Have a goodnight, Levi. See you tomorrow morning."

He stood there dumbfounded. Still trying to register what I had just said to him. He was trying to figure out if you meant it as a compliment or an insult. For all, he knows you could have used the word cute as a replacement word for weak. But all his brain was doing was pushing his thoughts the other way.

"Did she just complimented me?" He clicked his tongue, "Brat."

He walked away with a frown and a very red face. While I walked away with a grin on my face. Knowing I had successfully flustered the Short Stack. At least that lifted up my mood a little bit. Yet, I was still angry at Erwin.

—————

"Oi! Four eyes."

Hange tensed up, ducking behind Moblit. Thinking that they did something wrong. This was usually the case when it comes to Levi. And they knew this was very important since Levi had spent his time searching for them.

Moblit jumped. Spotting the corporal. Panicking, he hurried to salute Levi respectfully. Well, Levi didn't even look at him. Which kind of hurted the poor male's heart. He sighed, pouting that Levi hadn't acknowledged him.

"Move out the way, idiot."

Levi spitted out. A smile made its way onto Moblit's face at getting acknowledged by humanity's strongest. Moving out the way quickly. Completely forgetting that Hange was hiding behind him to stay away from the short captain. He finally came to the realization that he did something wrong when he heard a shriek. Coming from his boss.

"MOBLIT! HOW DARE YOU DO THIS TO ME! I THOUGHT WE WERE BEST OF FRIENDS." She yelled as she ran down the hall with Levi right behind her. "MOBLIT HELP ME PLEASE! SHORTY'S GOING TO KILL ME EVEN THOUGH I DON'T KNOW WHAT I DID WRONG."