Chapter 2

Zhōu JùnJié

The first time I slept with ChíZi was after a never-ending flight from China to Chile. The second time - and the third time - were after a long train journey. Had I set up a routine when we did it in Chile? I was hoping not. But I was still not seeing much proof of her sleeping around.

She got in the shower and I took my chance to ring Alex.

"Hello? Are you ok? Did you get to see Victoria? It's been like four days now and I haven't heard from you at all?" he didn't sound very pleased.

"Sorry...sorry...we've been...busy," I tried not to sound too embarrassed.

"We? What do you mean by we? OHHHH you and Victoria? I knew it! I knew it! I should be a matchmaker! Where are you now? Still in Beijing?" I was sure that he was jumping up and down.

"Yeah, but we're going back to Shanghai as soon as we're ready. It's my sister's birthday tomorrow, do you remember I told you about it?  Do you want to come?"

"I'd love to come! Send me the address and I'll see you there!"

One hour later we were on the train back to Shanghai.

"What did you get for JùnQiān?" asked ChíZi.

"A Cooky AirPod case, a Cooky cushion -"

"Talking about cushions, where did you put my Jimin cushion?" She looked mad at me.

"In your BTS room. You don't need Jimin when you've got me, do you?"

"I don't, but -"

"But?"

"You'll be staying in Shanghai and I've got to come back to Beijing. He keeps me company," she was looking out of the window.

"We'll sort something out, don't worry."

"I was expecting Golden Week to be a good one because Alex was supposed to come and keep me busy, but it's been ten times better," she said.

I was surprised that she was actually telling me what was going on in her head for once. I liked that change in her.

"Hey, put some BTS on," I told her while giving her my phone. We were sharing the AirPods.

"BTS? You still listen to BTS?" She laughed at me.

"What?" I laughed. "No, I'm not a Fan Boy, I just like their songs," I explained.

"Same thing!" She teased me.

"Not the same thing."

"Ok...let's see...who sings this one?" she put 'Awake' on.

"That's Jin," I laughed.

"And this one?" She put 'Lie' on.

"That's er...Jimin."

"What about this one?" She put 'Daechwita' on.

"That's Suga."

"No, that's Agust D," she corrected me.

"Min Yoongi, the same person, right?" I was getting embarrassed about knowing all this. She was laughing hard at me.

"And you're not a Fan Boy?" She teased me again. "How about this one?"

She played 'Ego.'

"That's Hobi." Big mistake, I should've just called him J-Hope.

"Hobi? Did you just call J-Hope 'Hobi?'" she was laughing at me uncontrollably. 

"After a while you recognise their voices, don't you? It's not hard!" I tried to sound convincing but she was having none of it. She kept finding solo songs.