Both of them were sitting on the couch as I walked out of the room and they were watching Lord of The Rings again. I swear those two watch that trilogy all the time since it's Rosen's favorite.

"All right, love birds, I'm off," I told them as I grabbed my keys and wallet from the little stand next to the front door. Hazel paused the movie and looked at me, a slightly judgemental look on her face. Mentally I was preparing myself for another pep-talk about how I shouldn't try to force things with Nova and take it slow.

"Please try to act like a gentleman, there's no need to hurt this girl." She said for the hundredth time already. I rolled my eyes at her for what felt like the millionth time tonight.

Rosen sighed, "Just let him do what he wants. It's not like he's gonna force himself onto her you know."

"Yeah, exactly! If she says 'no' then I'm gonna respect her decision." I added.

Stepping out of the apartment I looked over the address that Nova texted me earlier. My taxi was already downstairs waiting for me so all I had to do was walk down, sit inside the cab and enjoy my ride over.

I'm on my way. I texted Nova and sent her my location so she's knew when I arrived. Taking a deep breath I sat inside the cab, thinking about what tonight my bring. Obviously I won't push things anywhere, but if she wants to do something, I'm not gonna be the one standing in her way.

Great! Can't wait! X

It's like she had her phone glued to her hand at all times. Or she was just really eager to see me. I chuckled to myself. Girls can be so cute sometimes.

The taxi came to a halt in front of a big apartment building. I still couldn't believe she just lived in a Manhattan skyscraper, just like that. Must be nice to have rich parents, huh. I walked inside the lobby and noticed a doorman eyeing me from a far.

"Can I help you, sir?" He asked, bringing his hands behind his back. Kind of reminded me of a really sweet grandpa, if I'm being honest. His gaze didn't fit with the grandpa vibe though. It was obvious that I was out of place here — black jeans, a T-shirt and a leather jacket thrown on top with random chains hanging around my neck.

I scratched the back of my head, "Yeah, uh—" I paused for a second, trying to remember her whole name. "I'm here to see Nova Scott."

The doorman raised a questioning eyebrow at me, "Are you sure?" He asked me once again.

A bubble was starting to form in my throat.

Why are these doormen all so intimidating? It's not like I'm trying to rob the place, I'm just here to bang a chick and then go home. Is it really that hard to understand?

My prayers were answered when the sound of a ding pulled me out of my thoughts. The elevator doors opened and out came the blonde-haired beauty I was supposed to see tonight. She was beaming for ear to ear as she effortlessly glided over to me in high heels and a tiny dress that was probably a bit more on the inappropriate side.

"He's my friend," She told the doorman, flashing him her beautiful smile. "You can write him down as a guest who's allowed upstairs whenever. I have a feeling he's gonna be visiting a lot." She turned to me, a kind of mischievous grin on her face.

Without being able to say anything, Nova had already thrown her arms around me, pulling me in for a hug. She pressed her body against mine, my hands resting on their hips. "Hey," I heard her whispering, her warm breath hitting my neck, making a shiver run down my back.

Before I could even say anything she grabbed my hand in hers and pulled me towards the elevator. The little light pink silk dress she was wearing had a very low back, most of her skin visible to me. Oh, this girl knew exactly what she's doing. We entered the elevator and she pressed the button to her floor, her hand dropping from mine.