5: Sven

A bit of eye candy

A bit of eye candy.. 

And a slightly steamier chapter...But just very slightly. 

5: Sven

"—BANG?"

The sudden loud words made me snap out of my daydream and look up from the magazine I was reading. Rosen was standing in front of me, one of his eyebrows raised. Next to him stood Hazel. They had just arrived home from the lunch they were having.

"I asked did you two bang?" He repeated the question.

I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion. "What?"

"You and that chick," he said, referring to Nova. "Did you two bang?"

"No." I replied, which made Rosen seem kind of sad. "Wouldn't mind banging her though." I added instantly, knowing every part of that sentence was actually true.

A grin appeared on his face upon hearing that, "Nice. Hit her with the 'down to fuck?' message."

That made Rosen get a slap across the arm from Hazel. "That's rude," she chimed in. "Sven should be a gentleman like he's always been."

"Nah, I think Rosen's right this time." I finally decided. It has been long since I've been with a girl and since I'm not really interested in getting intimate with Saskia, might as well try with Nova. She seems like she might be fun in bed as well.

Hazel's mouth dropped open at my response. "Excuse me? You're just gonna climb into bed with a girl you met like two weeks ago?"

"Why not?" I shrugged. "I'm old enough to make these decisions. Plus, if she's down then I'm not gonna say no." To that sentence Rosen high-fived me. Grinning to myself, I pull out my phone from my pocket and to my surprise, I already see a message from Nova on the screen.

"And it seems she might be down as well," I commented, pushing myself slightly up from the couch and holding up the phone for Rosen and Hazel to read.

On the screen there was a lovely message from Nova that read,

Heyyy, what're you doing later tonight?

Hazel rolled her eyes at the message. "It's not like she's asking you to come over and have sex with her."

"Hey, let the man do what he wants," Rosen immediately said. Hazel sighed. Chuckling to myself, I sat back on the couch and typed up a reply to Nova.

I'm down for anything.

*

A few hours later, I was getting ready to go out with Nova. Hazel still didn't approve the whole "have meaningless sex with her" vibe me and Rosen were going for but I didn't really care.