7.

(im sorry bout the short last chapter. imma promise you that this one longer.)

i heard banging on my door, so i immediately jumped up. "WAKE YO ASS UP GIRL." i heard my momma yell. i got out my bed and opened the door to see her looking drunk as hell.

she slapped me across the face. "WHERE WAS YO STUPID ASS LAST NIGHT?!!?? HUH?!??!?" she yelled into my face. "i was at the park.." i said in a low voice. "WHY YOU AINT TELL ME?" she said looking furious. "NO. I AIN'T NEEDA KNOW. YO ASS GROUNDED FOR A WEEK."

"...ok momma." i said while looking down at the ground. "hand over your phone." i walked over to my nightstand and took it off charge. i walked back to her and gave it to her. she slammed the door in my face.

i sighed and laid down on my bed. "my stupid ass should've just asked her, but noooo." i talked to myself. an idea popped up into my mind. my ipad. i looked all around my room to find it. i looked under my bed and found it.

"yes!!" i whispered to myself. i tried to turn it on but it was at 10 percent. i put it on charge, and got on instagram. i clicked on me and andres dms. i seen all the messages he sent.

imsofaygo why ain't you answering.

imsofaygo hellooooo

imsofaygo you kidnapped or smth

imsofaygo HELLOOO

IM HERE

imsofaygo finally. what happened.

im grounded for a week

imsofaygo then how u texting me rn?

i found my ipad. it's at 10 percent tho.

imsofaygo oh. you gonna let it charge?

yea

an idea came up in my mind.

imma get dressed, after i have to tell you something.

imsofaygo alr.

i fixed up my hair. then i put on some makeup. (as always, you get to choose.) i put on some cute clothes and socks. (you choose the outfit too.)
i walked out my room. i tiptoed to the living room to see if my mom was there. she wasn't, so i went to her room.

i grabbed the doorknob and sighed. i twisted it slowly, trying not to make a lot of noise. i slowly opened it and saw that she was asleep. YES. i quietly shut it and let go of the knob.

i tiptoed back into my room. i shut the door and locked it. i walked to my bed and laid on it. i grabbed my ipad.

im back.

imsofaygo hi

ok so what i have to tell you is. do you wanna sneak into my room?

imsofaygo huh? ain't you grounded?

YES but you can sneak into my room to hangout.

imsofaygo ok. wait rn?

yes.

imsofaygo you want me to come without a car?

yes pls.

imsofaygo ok ill be there in like

imsofaygo 10 minutes

ok.

i quietly clapped my hands together and did happy dances. i waited for him while i went through my social medias. i heard knocking on my window, so i looked at it. i seen andre

i put my finger on my lips, signaling for him to be quiet. he nodded my head and i opened the window. he jumped through it onto my floor. "hello." he whispered. "hi." i whispered back. "it's a chair right there." i whispered while pointing at it.

he looked at where i was pointing and walked over to it to sit down.

"how'd you get grounded?" he asked me. "oh, i forgot to ask my mom if i could come to your house." i responded. "how long you grounded for?" he asked while looking around. "she said for a week, but i dont think so because she looked drunk." i  answered. "oh."

i noticed he looked a bit gloomy.

"you got something going on?" i asked.  "yea, my girlfriend broke up with me. but i think she gonna get back with me for the money." he answered while rolling his eyes. "so she a gold digger?" i said.

"basically. that hoe just want me for the money. and if she DO wanna get back together, imma decline. i done had enough of her."

i felt excitement run through me. i have a chance now. without ruining a whole ass relationship.

"can i take a picture on your ipad?" he asked. "sure." i handed him the ipad.

(pretend the backround is something different lol

(pretend the backround is something different lol.)

he gave it back. he posted it on instagram. good thing my momma don't know i got instagram.

157,423 likesamorrrrre she let me take a photo on her ipad

157,423 likes
amorrrrre she let me take a photo on her ipad

baddiemayah what the hell

imsogaygo oop- tea 👀