6.

the ride was silent, but not awkward. the car stopped so i looked over at him. he opened the door and got out and shut it, and i did the same.

he walked to the door and i followed behind him. he unlocked it with his key and opened it. he stepped aside for me to get in. i walked in. i heard a phone ringing.

"hold on." he told me. as soon as he answered it, i heard mayah "where you at?" "why?" "just wondering, damn. imma come see u tomorrow ok." "...alright." he replied. i heard knocking on the door so i looked at it.

"HELLO!" i heard a a familiar muffled voice behind the door. "DAMN. be patient." andre said as he opened the door. LIL TECCA "yo, wassup faygo." he said. "yo." he replied. i just stood there awkwardly.

"who's this?" tecca asked. "this rena." he answered. "im tecca." he told me. i obviously already knew but i didnt wanna sound like a bitch. "hi tecca." "aight, what you here for tecca." andre asked. "i just wanted to hang out, but if your busy i can leave." he replied. "nah, its aight." andre told him.

(time skip)

i been at andres for like an hour now.
then i remembered. MY DUMBASS AINT ASKED MY MOMMA IF I COULD COME. OH SHIT. "um.. i gotta go" i said. "oh. i can drive you home." andre suggested. "ok." i responded. "I gotta go too." tecca said. "bye" andre said.

the car ride back to my house was just the same as the way it was on the way to andres. when we arrived at my house i said "thank you for the ride." "no problem. if you need me, call me alright?" he said about to drive off. "ok, goodbye." i replied

"bye." he said. i heard him leave until i got to the doorstep. oh shit im bout to get my ass beat. when i walked in i saw my mom asleep with an alcohol bottle. i quietly sighed. i hope she dont do this again. last time she was drunk she beat me till i bleeded.

i tiptoed to my door and opened it as slow and quietly as possible. once i got in and shut the door. i changed to my pajamas and did all the other stuff I needed to do. I played on my bed and went to sleep.