ew they're in middle school now tf

Comenzar desde el principio

Evan had woken up an hour before school() feeling like crap. Well, he always woke up feeling like crap because he's Evan, but this time he felt like, really bad crap. Like almost diarrhea crap. He felt like he had to barf, but even if he tried, nothing would come out. (woahhh, am i evans make believe barf? Cause i sure ain't coming out anytime soon) He was sick without a doubt.

He heard a knock at his door and shouted a muffled, "c-cOme iN*cough cough*"

"Hey Sweetie, are you feeling ok?" Heidi said, sitting down on the edge of Evans bed so she could rub his back.

"No *cough* I think i'm sick"

"Huh, well i'm a nurse and I can confirm that you are in fact sick. Its probably just a cold that will be gone after a week though. I'm gonna call the school and tell them you can't make it ok?"

"O..ok..."

Heidi left Evans' room and called the school. She then looked around the living room for a box of tissues. She found one, and brought it back to Evan.

"T-thank you"

"No problem sweetie, now I have to go to work. Stay safe and get some rest. Bye"

"Bye"

And with that Heidi left Evans room and got in her car to go to work.

~🌲~

It was sometime around 7:45 when Evan heard a bzzt bzzt come from his phone. He reached over and grabbed the phone off his bedside table. And opened up his messenger app.

Jared: dude where r u.

Jared: r u ded?

Evan sighed. He started his text telling Jared that he was at home sick, though Jared would probably make a joke about masturbating so hard he got stuck to the bed. (I stole that from somewhere, can't remember where though...) Though, Jared had been acting nicer to Evan recently so who knows.

Evan: I'm at home sick. T~T

Evan saw the three little bubbles appear at the bottom of the screen, and was prepared for whatever dirty joke Jared had planned.

Jared: damn bro. Rip

Jared: hope u get better soon lol

That was....unexpected.

Evan: Thanks. ^^

Evan: Kinda surprised you didn't make fun of me or something...

Jared: damn. I'm not that much of an asshole bro

Evan: You kinda are though.

Evan: You've made fun of me before while I was sick :/

Jared: shit. You're right.

Jared: here, let me make it up to u.

Evan: How?

Jared: ill come over and play video games with u so u feel less lonely lol

Jared: unless ur like....really really sick

Evan: Sure, that sounds like fun.

Jared: alright, Ill come over after school >:3

Evan shut off his phone and placed it back on his bedside table. What the fern. Was Jared actually decently nice to him for once? Did Jared actually care about how Evan felt for the first time in 8 years? Was Evan blushing? All questions we may never know the answer to.

~🌲~

It was 12:20 when Evan was awoken from his nap by another bzzt bzzt

Jared: dude. school is so fucking boring

Jared: screw waiting till after school

Jared: i'm coming over now

Jared: get ready lol

Word count: 1,078

Hope you all liked this chapter!! this is mainly just a filler for the next chapter which I will hopefully be able to post soon!! Welp, have a good rest of your day/night!! :D