"No" I said.

"Maybe she just needs some time" Maya said.

"Yeah, but it doesn't feel so great that I'm leaving tomorrow for the education trip, I don't want to leave her here when she's like this" I said.

"I can take her down to the station, it's Saturday so she won't need to be at school" Maya suggested.

"Yeah that'll be a good idea" I said.

"What makes her happy? Is there something that you know that will make her happy?" Maya asked.

I smiled a little that Maya was being so kind to Sofia.

"She likes to watch all the movies like avengers, Deadpool" I said.

"That's good, anything else?" Maya asked.

"She likes those drinks I always buy, she says it reminds her of our mother" I said.

"I'll have a movie night with her then, after we've been at the station" Maya said.

"Your the best, I love you" I said.

"Anything for you" she said.

I knocked on Sofia's door.

I walked in and she sat down on the bed, face in her hands.

"Maya is taking you down to the station tomorrow, after that you and her will watch those movies you like" I said.

"When are you leaving?" She asked.

"Tomorrow morning, early" I said.

"Are you coming back?" She asked.

"Of course I'm coming back" I said.

"Can I be alone? I'd rather not talk to anyone" she said.

"You know I love you just as much as before right? This doesn't change anything" I said.

"It does, it changes everything Carina"

"I-I don't- I just want to be left alone please" she said.

"Bambina? Can you please just look at me?" I asked.

"No I can't look at you Carina because all I see is your disappointment and our mother's disappointment and Andrea's disappointment"

"All I am is useless, just like papa said" I finished.

"No, your not" I said.

"Just leave! Leave me alone" she cried out.

"Sofia just let me help you" I said.

"Just go!" She said.

[Carina's POV]

I walked out of Sofia's room quietly, tears streaming down my face and I just let every emotion out as I approached Maya.

"Come here love" she said and pulled me in to a hug.

"It's going to be okay, it's okay" she soothed me while rubbing my back.

"She hates me now" I sobbed out.

"No no, she doesn't hate you okay? She just has a lot of emotions going on right now" she said.

"She doesn't want me to help her Maya, I'm scared she's going to hurt herself" I said.

That's true, I'm scared of what she's capable of doing to herself. She doesn't talk about her feelings so know one know how bad it is.

It makes me feel like I'm failing her.

I can't do that to her.

I have to be strong for her.