Chapter Two| When i met you

2 years later:

"Hey Taehyung!" I smile as I walk into our hall.

He turns to face me as he takes off his glasses. "There's my girl" he smiles.

I smile at his cuteness and sit next to him. "What are you working on?" I ask.

"Nothing much, just writing an article on Dodi Tristen's disappearance." He says while typing strongly into his keyboard.

"Ah, wasn't he that famous golfer that like everyone hated?" 

He chuckles, "yeah he was." he responds as he continues his aggressive typing. 

"Stop typing so hard!" I laugh as he looks at me with a smirk. He turns the computer around to display the complete gibberish he's been typing. Soon, looks start to come our way as we both laugh at each others playfulness.

Our professor walks in along with a few late students. Once the hall full of people calms down we began with our day.

2 hours later:

We had just finished biology when a knock at door brought our minds back to reality.

We all turn our heads to look at the headmistress entering the classroom with an extra student. She walks up to our professors desk at the front of the hall.

"Hi Mrs Spencer. Sorry to interrupt but you have a new student." She whispers while pointing at the unidentified student.

I can't help but stare at whoever they are, they look somewhat familiar but I can't point out where I've seen them from before.

Taehyung taps my thigh, "are you okay?" He whispers.

"Huh? Oh yeah, yeah I'm alright." I lie.

Taehyung squints his eyes and brushes my chin with his knuckles.

"Are you sure Hanaa?"

"Yes I a-"

"Jung Hanaa?" I hear the professor call out.

I quickly stand up and walk up to her desk. "Yes?"

"Could you skip this period and show Mr Jeon around?"

Mr Jeon? ... it couldn't be...

I turn my head towards the man standing next to me and let out a faint gasp.

My eyes widen as I see my ex-boyfriend standing right next to me with the same expression on his own face.

"Um yeah sure." I say with a slight panic in my voice.

"Great!" Says the headmistress "I'll see you two in an hour then."

We both turn around and make our way to the doors of the hall. As we step outside I lead him towards his locker.

"Uh I think this is your locker" I say in a cold tone.

"Thanks." He replies as he bends down to put his things inside.

"Is there anywhere else you wanna go to?" I ask.

He stops his motions and looks up at me, we glance at each other for a while before he clears his throat.

" Uh no I don't think so, but we could spend the rest of our time to go get coffee or something." He says.

Did he just ask me that?

There is no way he just asked me that.

I pause not knowing what to say but before I can respond I feel a pair of arms wrap around my waist.

"Hey baby" he man says.

I imminently turn around to see...

Jimin?

"Oh hey Jimin. What are you doing here?"

"Just checking up on my extremely hot girlfriend." He smirks and sticks out his tongue motioning me to go along with it.

" Oh thanks babe but I was just going back to my class, you should probably head back to yours too." I say.

"Who's your friend there?" He lowers his voice so Jungkook can't hear.

"My ex-boyfriend, I don't know what to do please help!" I whisper.

"Why is your ex-boyfriend here?" He says while looking at Jungkook with disgust in his eyes knowing what happened with our past.

"I don't know?! He's a new student, Jimin just leave I'll talk to you about this later."

"Mmh not without a kiss from my girlfriend." He annoying smiles.

I glare at him with eyes telling him to leave before we all attend his funeral.

"Not here Jimin, go now!" I whisper.

"No Hanaa you're doing this, this is the second time I've covered up for you. I deserve more than just a thank you." He whispers in my ear.

I try and get out of his hold but he holds me against his chest and kisses my lips while stroking my waist.

I push his chest away and cover my cheeks to try cover the blush on them.

Jimin smiles, "Too late already saw you blushing my cute baby, I'll see you in class!" He says as he walks away.

I turn around to assist the man i'm supposed to be with for an hour to find the man who was once there....

gone!

Great. I kissed my best friend AND just lost my ex-boyfriend.

Could things get any worse?!