Part 7 Forever

It’s been 3 months since the rumor about you and Taehyung spread up. Everything is back to normal. You’re not a public attention anymore. No one bashing you again like before. You can freely go to anywhere that you want. Finally you can live peacefully again. You still remember that night with Taehyung. The night that you never forget it.

*Flashback*

“Baby, I know we can do this. You have to trust me.” “Well maybe it’ll be work on you but not at me Tae. I’m just an ordinary person. You’re an idol. It’s like we are in different world Tae. An ordinary person date with an ordinary person, and an idol should be date another idol too.” “What logic is that (Y/N)? Are you even think what you’ve just said?” “Yes Tae. I’ve thought what I’ve just said earlier.” “No you’re not. (Y/N) please don’t this. I don’t want make the same mistake by leaving you again. No. This time I will never let you go. No. Just no.” You cry really hard. You still love him. You know it. He hugged you and you hugged him back. “Please don’t leave me (Y/N). We can figure this out together… Will you…?” You broke the hug “Promise me first that you’ll be always with me if I say yes.” “I’ll cross my heart (Y/N)-ah. I’ll never leave you. Ever.” You smile, “Okay. Let’s try this again.” He jump in happiness, stand up and then he hug you and spin you around. “I really deeply in love with you, (Y/N).” “And I deeply in love with you too, Kim Taehyung.” You kiss him and he replying your kiss. It lead to make out session. A hot make out session. And you know what this is leading to….

*End of flashback*

You went to home and you lying on sofa. You feel really tired but at the same time you feel excited. You take a quick shower, put a nice mini-dress and make-up. You braid your hair and someone ring your house bell and you open it. “Ji Ah! You come early.” “Of course (Y/N)… Wow… you look great in that dress!” “Thanks Ji Ah. Aren’t you supposed to go to your date?” “With that hottie J-Hope? Of course girl! I just want to give you this.” She give you a box and you opened it. “OMG this bracelet is perfect! Thank you so much Ji Ah.” And you hug her. “Hahahaha… now please excuse me because I’ll be attending a private dinner. Bye!” She winks at you and went away. You smile and you close the door. you admire the bracelet and wear it. It’s a perfect suit on your wrist. You wear you soft pink high heels and went out. You already waiting at yy café. Suddenly someone close your eyes. “Guess who is it?” “Taetae-ah… you really wanna do this?” “Ah I get caught… Hi babe.” He kiss your lips. “Ugh tell me when can I taste that lips again (Y/N)-ah…” You blushing. “Omo, you’re blushing? You’re so cute jagi. Hahahaha…” “O-okay should we go now?” “Okay…” you two walk side by side, holding each other hand. “EVERYBODY I WANT TO TELL YOU! SHE’S MY GIRLFRIEND! MY GIRLFRIEND!!” You two laughing “Stop it Tae, you embarrassing me!” “No I’m not gonna stop. I want to the whole world know that you’re the one for me.” You look to his eyes and smile. “I Love You (Y/N)” “I Love You too, Taehyung.”

-THE END-