Part 6 Forgive Me

You turn around "Ji Ah!!" You run and hug her. "I'm really sorry!! I shouldn't keep secret behind you. I'm so sorry Ji Ah..." and you cried. "M-me too (Y/N)-ah... I'm too selfish. I'm just thinking about myself... i'm sorry too..." and you two crying while hugging each other. You both decide to go back to your house and get a shower. After everything is done, you two sit on sofa and facing each other. "So (Y/N), tell me how is going with your relationship." You lowering your head and remember what happened earlier. "I think i'll broke up with him." "Why?" "I-i don't know honestly Ji Ah. Everything screw up today. The paparazzi caught the both of us at the Han river." "Really?" Ji Ah took her phone and search it. "OMG (Y/N) you must see this." You see it and you read the comments, "Who is that girl?!" "How dare she took away Taehyungie from me!!" "Omo she's too plain for him" and you start to crying. "What should i do Ji Ah? People hates me now." "This news will get over soon (Y/N). Be patient." You two go to bed and the next day you went to work. When you arrived at the office, everybody looking at you. "Is that the girl who with taehyung?" "Wow how brave is she go working today. If i were her i probably hiding and won't come out." You walk faster and get in to the lift. You heard many beepings from your phone and you know who is it. Kim Taehyung. You still can't face him. You hiding in your room all the time and focused on your work. You even ask your secretary to bought you a lunch. When you finish with your work, you quickly go to parking lot and get in your car. You check your phone and you saw 20+ missed calls from Taehyung. “I need to end this all. I don’t wanna live like this.” You drive your car back home and you call Ji Ah. “(Y/N)? Why you calling me? You need me there?” “I guess… can you come here now?” “I’m on my way. Just wait okay?” “Okay.” And finally Ji Ah arrived at your house and get in your house. “What happened?” “I think I’m gonna end this all.” “Your relationship?” “Yeah. I can’t live like this you know. Everyone looking at you like you did an unforgiveable mistake. I hate it. I hate being a public attention.” You cried. Ji Ah hugged you “(Y/N)-ah… think about it again please… I know you really love him… I think you two have to think something out.” “Ah I don’t know about it again Ji Ah… I didn’t even reply his messages or missed calls…” “You’re not?” Ji Ah took your phone and checked it. “OMG he’s really looking for you!” She doing something with your phone. “Nah it’s done.” “What are you doing with my phone Ji Ah?” “I’ve sent Taehyung a message. You both really need to talk each other!” “But Ji Ah…” “There’s no ‘but’ word, (Y/N). You said you wanna finish this all right? Then the time is tonight. You two gonna finish this all now.” You can’t say no to her and you just sit on the sofa. 15 minutes later someone knock the door. You feel nervous. Ji Ah open the door and you saw Taehyung with teary eyes. He’s sitting right next to you and lowering his head. “Okay, now I’m gonna left you two here. I want everything done by tomorrow. And Taehyung, I don’t wanna see my bestfriend suffering like this. Fix this all.” “I will.” And Ji Ah left your house. You two remain silent. “So let’s getting this all done.” You broke the tension. “I want you to break up with me. It’s fine if you the one who said it because you’re an idol. Your reputation will be ruined if I’m the one who ask to break up.” “No I don’t want it. I don’t wanna break up with you.” “Did you see what are they saying about us? I’m not perfect for you, I’m just too plain for you Taehyung!!” “Why did you even care about peoples comments?! You and me who are in relationship! Not them!” “I don’t know again Tae. I don’t know…”

-TO BE CONTINUED-