Part 5 The Truth

You almost call him everynight. You go on date with him but in quiet place so no one can recognize him. Sometimes you really want to make it public but you know you'll be put him and his members in a danger. So you keep your relationship to everyone including your bestfriend. This Saturday you've promised to Ji Ah to come with her to BTS concert. You really excited to come to the concert, of course it's because you can meet your boyfriend, Kim Taehyung. You wear a short pants with blue over-sized sweater and black shoes. You go out from your house and get in your car, turn on the engine and pick up Ji Ah at her apartment. It took 45 minutes to reach the place and you both go out from your car and heading to the building. You can see many fans already stand by with light sticks and banners in their hand. You can see the members name expecially Taehyung. You were smiling to see that and went in to the building. Ji Ah has prepared light sticks for you both too. You turn the light on and the concert begin. You both screaming on top of your lungs. They coming out one by one and Taehyung was the last one who came out to the stage. They start to sing their new comeback song, Danger. You can hear the fans also singing with them. After that they singing 2nd Grade, following by Blanket Kick. After they sang it, they start to sit on the chairs and talking to their fans. "Ay yo what's poppin'?" You and the fans screaming in excitement. "I think everyone had a good night. Am i right?" One of the member said. And it's Jungkook. You can see that Kim Taehyung like searching for something. He keep flashing his eyes to the fans. When the members were talking, thr fans start to put down their light sticks and put out the camera to shoot their photos. It's the perfect time for you to put out the light stick so he can notice you. So you start to put out the light stick to the air and waved it. You can see that Taehyung is still searching for you. And one of the members, you think it's J-Hope look at your light stick and began to call Taehyung and point out you. Taehyung look to your direction and he saw you. You put down the light stick and you can see he's smiling and winking to you. You were blushing hard. And you can hear the fans going crazy because Taehyung just winking. "You think it's for you. But you're wrong, ARMYs. He's winking at me." You thought. And then they start to singing 24/=Heaven and when Taehyung's part you swear that you just saw him give you a butterfly kisses. You know it's definitely for you because he look at your eyes. Somehow the concert had to ended so you and Ji Ah go out and take Ji Ah to her apartment. When you arrived at the park lot, you think it's the best time to tell the truth to your bestfriend. "Ji Ah..." "What is it (Y/N)-ah?" "I've got something to tell you. But you have to promise to me that you wouldn't mad at me." "Okay i'm listening." "The truth is...."

-TO BE CONTINUED-