Chapter 103: Happy Birthday Daddy

Start from the beginning

<><><><><>

(Brad's P.O.V)

"TA DA" Both of the girls emerge from their room just as Jen and I finally have clothes on

"Girls, wha- what are you wearing?" Jen asks as she covers her mouth trying to hide her laughter

"We pwetty mommy"

"You are both very pretty but you can't wear that today"

In front of us are two toddlers wearing their pyjamas, covered by a dress, then a bathing suit on top, winter boots and their knickers on their heads.

"I wat to wear it mommy"

"I know you do baby but you really can't. Girls, do you even have knickers on?"

"Yeah... on my head mommy"

"Oh god. Right girls, you do know you don't wear knickers on your head don't you?"

"Huh?"

"You wear knickers to cover your foofie"

"Me not wat to cover my foofie mommy"

"Why baby?"

"My foofie doesn't wat knickews on"

I can't help but look at my daughters, then look at Jen and then back at my daughters with a huge smile on my face. They are just so cute and innocent and they make my heart feel so full.

"Why don't daddy and I come and help you both pick out pretty dresses? And we can help River and Emery pick out nice clothes too?"

"Okay, but I stiw wear knickews on my head?"

"You can't darling but we can put your knickers on properly. Mommy and daddy will help you with that as it can be a little bit tricky"

<><><><><>

Jen, Brad and the children are finally all dressed and ready for a fun day. Since it's a little cloudy today and not too hot, they've decided to go on a little hike. The girls will be walking, River will be in a stroller and Emery will be attached to Jen's chest in a baby carrier.

They took a short drive to the beginning of the popular hiking trail and the girls can't wait to climb with their daddy.

"Mommy, I hold daddy's hand and you push Wiver and hold Emey?"

"That's right baby. You and Ophelia will hold daddy's hands super tight and I'll have the boys. Are we all ready?"

"YEAHHHHHHHH"

<><><><><>

(Jen's P.O.V)

"Oh wow. I can't believe how beautiful it is up here" I say as he takes a seat at the top of the mountain

"How come we've never done this before?"

"What? We've hiked before?"

"No, I know but I mean this trail. It's obviously popular for a reason and now I know why"