Chapter 1: Hogwarts

Start from the beginning

The sorting  hat finished with a boy named Matthew Zinski being sorted into Gryffidor. Dumbledore gave a few words before the famous feast began. Students helped themselves to piled of food, as if they had been starved. 

>⋅<

"We better send Hedwig with a letter on what house you're in." Harry suggested.

"Yeah, otherwise we'll get a howler sent from Paddy." Kai said, as they both burst out laughing. They were sitting in the gryffindor common room by the fire. Suddenly, there was a chaos coming from the second year boy dorm. There was a sreek, as a snowy white owl flew into the common room.

"Hedwig!" Harry exclaimed, holding out his arm for the owl to sit on. Harry took one look at the letter, and burst out laughing. Kai soon joined him.

"Speak of the devil!" Harry said through bowls of laughter.

"Better open it." Kai said. Harry nodded, opening the howler.

"Kai Lily Potter!" The voice of Sirius yelled from the letter. Harry burst out laughing.

As if predicting it, Sirius snapped: "Don't you look so innocent, Harry Potter." At that, Harry instantly fell silent.

"Why has it already been a whole 24 hours, and we have not received a letter telling us which house Kai is in?!"

"Padfoot! What on earth are you doing?" a new voice could now be heard: Remus. "Is that? No. SIRIUS BLACK!!" Then, the voice was cut off.

"Of course Pads didn't tell Rem about it!" Harry said, getting up from the floor, where he had been rolling with laughter.

"We better write to them." Kai suggested, ending her last giggle as she got up off the floor. Harry grabbed a piece of parchment, and the two began to write: (Harry, Kai)

Dear Uncle Padfoot and Uncle Moony,

We arrived safely, and Kai enjoyed her first ride on the Hogwarts Express. Classes are starting tomorrow. Harry's been a prat. No I haven't! I'm only joking! Anyways, we are glad to announce the fourth gryffindor of the house!!! (Kai's a gryffindor). Nothing much to update on, keep in touch!

Love,

Harry and Kai

PS: Your howler, Uncle Siri, only made us roll on the floor with laughter! Rem, you ruined the siriusness of the letter! 

"Looks good." Kai stated, rolling up the letter, "We'll Wait for tomorrow to send it, Hedwig needs some rest." Harry nodded. He gave her a hug and said goodnight, before he walked up the stairs to his dorm, Hedwig on his arm. Kai walked up the stairs to the girls' dorm, which she shared with Ron's little sister, Ginerva Weasley.

>⋅<

Ginevra Weasley P.O.V.

"Hi." My roommate, Kai, greeted, as she walked into our dorm.

"Hi." I blurted, "um...is it true that you're the Kai Potter? Do you really have that...umm...scar? Ron told me 'bout Harry's."

Damn, I am so stupid

"Yeah, I am the Kai Potter." Kai replied, rolling her eyes on "The". She lifted up a stand of hair covering her scar. I gasped.

"Sorry about all the questions," I apologized, "my brothers-

"Don't be sorry, Ginevra, everyone asks." Kai said.

"Ginny, you can call me Ginny." I said.

"Ok, Ginny," she kindly responded, " d'ya want to be friends?" She held out her hand.