✿✿

╔═════๑♡๑═════╗

Tum Jab Pass Hote Ho
Ye Sanse Bhi Chalne
Lagti Hain...

╚═════๑♡๑═════╝

Ada... Ada... Nadeem came to him gasping.... He was sitting on the couch with his eyes closed...

What such calamity has come that you are so nervous...first clean your sweat.....He said while tossing the towel towards Nadeem...

Ada... Mannat... Ada... Mannat... He was stammering...

On hearing her name, his eyes were completely opened...whatever you have to say, speak quickly...stop this incomplete talk.... He immediately sat up straight...

Mannat's rishta has come... from the enemy's side...I just heard Bade Saeein talking to someone on the phone and ran straight to you...He finally told Him everything..

What rubbish? Is your mind in the right place... how did the enemy know about her... And why was they talking to Abbe... He went to Murshad...

Abbe.. What am I hearing... Pari's marriage proposal has come...How dare the bring a rishta for her... His blood was boiling..

Wah! Mere Laal... Neither salam nor dua... You started talking about your interest as soon as you came here... Well done to you... Murshad embarrassed him..

(..Wow my son..)

Oh! Mere pyare Abee!... As-salamu alaykum....How are you... You know when I'm angry my brain stops working..... Forgive your Nalayak Bete... He said while hugging Murshad ...

(...My dear father.....Peace be upon You... unworthy Son...)

Wa-alaykum As-salam... Jeete raho Mere putt.. Your spies are very alert.. It is not complete here that the news has reached you... Now looking at Nadeem, Murshad said...

(..And peace be upon You, too..keep alive.. My Son..)

Bade Saeein gustakhi maaf... but it was matter about Ada's life... so I couldn't keep quiet... He clarified Him...

(..Forgive Me..)

Oh! Bhai Don't be so emotional... you know how Abbi makes a person speechless... Murtaza tried to save Nadeem from embarrassment...

Well Abbe what is the matter after all... who has brought a rishta for Pari... and is waiting for his death... Now He was gritting his teeth ...

Murtaza .. What are you saying... whose marriage proposal are you talking about... which I don't even know... Mushara was asking in some confusion...

Arree nothing special... Mir Raza's call came.... He was asking for Mannat ... He was saying that convert friendship into kinship.. But I refused him.. Murshad told the whole thing to Mushara..

Oh! So that's why Hamare Shazade is in bad mood... Son we will not let anything like this happen... Tum apne Abbi and Ommi pr bharosa rakho... Tumhari Shahzadi is only yours... Mushara said while patting his back...

(..Our Prince... You trust your Father and Mother... Your Princess...)

Well the boy is good...I don't see any harm in him...he is very handsome to look at...Now Murshad was making Murtaza jealous ...

Abeee... please don't say anything...not even a joke... She's only Mine...you know that very well... Next time if someone thinks the same about her then it will be very bad.. He had a lot of respect for his parents... that's why he used to avoid saying any abusive words in front of them... He left quietly from there...