Akashi x Reader {Requested}

Thank you for requesting @MIZUKA176 hope you like this oneshot~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
You were walking quietly home, until you came upon a tidy looking cake shop. You had never seen the shop before so you decided to try it.
You walked inside the store and browsed the selections then stopped in front of a strawberry looking cake called 'Mini shot' [A/n: (。-_-。) couldn't think of anything]
You grabbed a tray and placed the cake into it, taking it to he cashier.
You paid for the cake and continued walking home. You had just a little further to go but at the cross section a long black limousine stopped in front of you. Akashi appeared after he rolled down the window and motioned you to get it.
"Why are you here seijuro-kun?" You asked.
"Just get in" he said coldly as the driver opened the door for you, you obeyed akashi and went inside the car.
The car trip was silent until the ride came to a stop, the driver came out and opened the doors showing a massive mansion.
"Why am i here! I need to go home!" You rebelled
"Don't worry I've already told you parents that your staying here for tonight" Akashi said while walking inside his house as you followed him.
Once you got inside you walked up to akashi's room, you had been at his house many times before so you knew your way.
You opened the door and placed that cake you purchased onto his desk, you heard the door close behind you and arms latch around your waist.
"That short uniform is really speaking to me to rip it off" He whispered in your ear.
You shivered and wriggled your way out of Akashi's grip.
"Then i'll get changed" you said as you rushed and grabbed a random shirt from akashi's cupboard.
You walked into the ensuite and changed into the shirt, it was a night shirt that just reached below your knees.
"How is this any different from my uniform.." You sighed and tidied your hair and stepped back to akashi's room.
You saw akashi reading peacefully on his bed, suddenly craving the cake you bought earlier you walked over to his desk and took the box out and neatly opened it. From the corner of your eye you saw akashi get up and walk to you.
"What are your going to eat now?" He asked
"A cake u bought at that new cake store near school" you answered back licking your lips. He raised his eyebrow and took your spoon.
"I don't remember a cake store near school..." He said a little bit more angrily.
"Well then you try it first for me then" you suggested.
He nodded and used the spoon to slice a piece then eat it, he started chewing then swallowed.
"Its ok i...Ahhh" He crouched over.
"Huh whats wrong Seijuro?" You asked slightly panicked.
"D-dont eat it!" He said, you nodded and helped akashi to the bed. He lied down and you left to get a wet towel but when you came back you found a mini Akashi that looked around 3.
"Seijuro?" You asked
You walked up and shook the boy.
"Hmm what is it (F/N)?" He asked clearly not aware that he had shrunk.
"Your..your a toddler!" You fangirled. You snapped you phone out and took some quick shots.
"(F/N) what do you mean toddler?" He asked frustrated. You giggled and showed him a picture you took.
His eyes widened as he jump out of the bed and ran into the bathroom.
"WHAT DID YOU DO!!" He yelled is baby voice.
He ran back and started attacking your with his little punches.
"Nothing i swear! But seijuro is so kawaii!!" You squealed.
He rubbed his temples and groaned in anger.
"I need to fix this, (F/N) kiss me" he ordered.
"Nooo that would be incest!~" you giggled.
He jumped and grabbed your head down and planted a rough kiss on your lips.
You saw him, slowly growing bigger.
You pouted when he broke the kiss also because he had returned back to normal.
"Nooo i liked the kawaii Seijuro!" You whinned
You jumped up and ran to the cake.
"EAT IT AGAIN!" You Yelled.
Akashi Glared hard at you planning your funeral~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I am soo happy that i am getting requests!! Anyway hopefully requester-chan like the oneshot!
Next up:?
Anyone requests?